aberdeen-music

What film is this?

Lemonade

I saw it a couple of years ago on DVD and it was good. However the details I can remember are somewhat sketchy....

It stars a rapper (though I can't remember which one). There's some kind of car chase or gun fight or something at the start and his daughter gets kidnapped. He then goes on a quest to get his daughter back. Along the way he gets in tow with a hooker (if I remember correctly), and they go and visit baddies and stuff and kill them while trying to find his daughter. They drive around a lot, in one bit they go to a 24 hour garage and the guy gets shot or has been shot or something. They break into a house and live in it, and a security guard comes to the door to see who's there and the girl answers the door naked or semi naked. At the end there's some kind of shoot out in a warehouse and he gets his daughter back.

Anyone?

Also what film is this?

I can't which film this scene is from. There's once scene where a guy and a girl are driving in a fast car, and the guy decides to stop at this hotel to kill someone (despite the fact the police are chasing him). So he parks at the back door of the hotel and goes into the kitchen and uses the room service fone to find out the guys room number, and he goes up to the hotel room and shoots the guy, then he sets off the fire alarm so he can escape without being noticed.

I saw it a couple of years ago on DVD and it was good. However the details I can remember are somewhat sketchy....

It stars a rapper (though I can't remember which one). There's some kind of car chase or gun fight or something at the start and his daughter gets kidnapped. He then goes on a quest to get his daughter back. Along the way he gets in tow with a hooker (if I remember correctly), and they go and visit baddies and stuff and kill them while trying to find his daughter. They drive around a lot, in one bit they go to a 24 hour garage and the guy gets shot or has been shot or something. They break into a house and live in it, and a security guard comes to the door to see who's there and the girl answers the door naked or semi naked. At the end there's some kind of shoot out in a warehouse and he gets his daughter back.

Anyone?

Sounds like it could be Cradle 2 the grave

Also what film is this?

I can't which film this scene is from. There's once scene where a guy and a girl are driving in a fast car, and the guy decides to stop at this hotel to kill someone (despite the fact the police are chasing him). So he parks at the back door of the hotel and goes into the kitchen and uses the room service fone to find out the guys room number, and he goes up to the hotel room and shoots the guy, then he sets off the fire alarm so he can escape without being noticed.

Heat.

It's the scene before the final showdown between Pacino and De Niro.

What's that film with Sam Neil and Jeff Goldblum, where they meet a crazy millionaire that makes a bunch of dinosaurs and keeps them in some sort of jurassic park?

Oh, and whats the one where Kevin Costner is a cowboy or traveller and meets a bunch of red indians and they end up doing dances with wolves?

What's that film with Sam Neil and Jeff Goldblum, where they meet a crazy millionaire that makes a bunch of dinosaurs and keeps them in some sort of jurassic park?

Oh, and whats the one where Kevin Costner is a cowboy or traveller and meets a bunch of red indians and they end up doing dances with wolves?

Ice Age 3 and Batman. :up: