aberdeen-music

Tragedy: The Story Of Queensbridge

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Has anyone heard of, seen or managed to get their hands on a copy of this movie?

The whole thing seems to be loosely based around Tragedy Khadafi's personal story (which is a fairly typically unpleasant account of a rough life in America's, and therefore probably the world's largest Projects) but I don't think that's the overall point. Mostly seems to be a mix of big names and nameless local residents contributing their thoughts on the history of life & hip hop in QB...interesting!

Has anyone heard of, seen or managed to get their hands on a copy of this movie?

The whole thing seems to be loosely based around Tragedy Khadafi's personal story (which is a fairly typically unpleasant account of a rough life in America's, and therefore probably the world's largest Projects) but I don't think that's the overall point. Mostly seems to be a mix of big names and nameless local residents contributing their thoughts on the history of life & hip hop in QB...interesting!

Good call, gonna hunt this down.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I wud b v interested in c'in dis, gt his 1st 2 lps & dey r fire! Must b quite old now tho coz i c it sez "this past week 50 Cent made his debut on the silver screen..." :up:

yeah well it sounds like it's mostly looking at the older subject matter anyway so shouldnt make much difference

are you talking about the Intelligent Hoodlum stuff? I've been trying to get a hold of the 'iron sheiks' EP of stuff he did once changing his name to Tragedy Khadafi, with a dude called Iman T.H.U.G, the track 'illuminati' is amazing.

he was a big mentor to capone N noreaga & mobb deep by the sound of things & guested on the majority of The War Report, probably cos of capone's tendancy to spend time in the slammer!

yeah well it sounds like it's mostly looking at the older subject matter anyway so shouldnt make much difference

are you talking about the Intelligent Hoodlum stuff? I've been trying to get a hold of the 'iron sheiks' EP of stuff he did once changing his name to Tragedy Khadafi, with a dude called Iman T.H.U.G, the track 'illuminati' is amazing.

he was a big mentor to capone N noreaga & mobb deep by the sound of things & guested on the majority of The War Report, probably cos of capone's tendancy to spend time in the slammer!

ye Intelligent Hoodlum & Tragedy: Saga of a Hoodlum

• 4 months later...
Guest Tam o' Shantie

not sure how legit this is...but I'm sure youtube will remove it if it's unauthorised. anyone who found this thread interesting should go to the youtube channel TheRealest36 and see what's up there.

mods, please PM me if inappropriate.