aberdeen-music

Top-Up Tv

JaseyBoi

Well i decided instead of paying through the japper for an extra sky signal in my bedroom i went all out and bought a bush 69.99p top-up tv digibox....I have very very mixed feelings regarding this as i feel ive been kinda ripped off....

When i bought the digibox i immediatly phoned the number it told me to on the box and a nice english wifey told me that i had 1 month ALL access FREE and on the 25th of Aug 5.99 , or 9.99 would be debitted from my account based on what ever package i chose...So im delighted with my purchase and go investigating this new digibox...It has a 160gig hardrive which i thought wow thats pretty ace...Little did i know that any topup tv channels i purchase use my hardrive space...Meaning i dont acually get these EXTRA channels it randomly records 2-3 programmes from it aday . . . . So meaning i cant simply switch over to the discovery channel i have to go to my library and chose a recording which is a selection of as i say 2 or 3 random documentary's......Which stay recorded for 7 days :( :( . . . . (please remeber to breath as you read this as it'll likely be all one big sentace ;) )

Then the BIG insult....I recieve a letter from topup tv telling me that on the 4th of this month i need to pay them 44 as although i get one months free all access i have to pay 1 month in advance as a security measure?....Now is it just fucking me or does that even make sense?.....Well i havent even decided what package i want the 5.99 one or the 9.99 one so i phone them and tell them whats what....To be told that there is a 14.99 package which is all access and there 5.99 package no longer excists...Because i have 1 month free its automaticaly the 14.99 package you get as that has all the best stuff.....So now im fucking out my mind and more confused now than the time my old maths teacher was trying to explain that calculus was NOT a greek god...How the fuck can i be owe them 44 if im on a free package.....How is a free months all access package if 7days into owning the digibox i now owe them 44 ..... And well just fucking And.....

This is probably unreadable and just random bletherings but im soooooo mad and very very confused........

Do you want Sky HD?? If so order it as multi-room, get the free installation and box for 49, pay the extra 20 quid (ten for HD, ten for multi-room) a month and you have all your normal channels in the bedroom.

As far as i'm aware that deal is only for brand new sky customers...I have been a sky customer for years now so i get fuckall on the cheap . . . .

As far as i'm aware that deal is only for brand new sky customers...I have been a sky customer for years now so i get fuckall on the cheap . . . .

We've just upgraded to it as existing customers...

Well, I say just upgraded, it gets installed on Thursday :up: