aberdeen-music

Mr Moorings 2009 - Sat 15 August

The Ghost Of Fudge

dangly bits

Can I pre-emptively remind people not to upload photo's of Teabag's (or anyone elses really) knob please?

I'm assuming he got it out again. Had to delete a few pictures of it after last year's contest.

I'll edit them. I will however put them all up on Facebook which doesn't seem to have an anti-nudity policy,unlike Bebo, so all who want to see him in all his glory can see it there!

Fiona

Can I pre-emptively remind people not to upload photo's of Teabag's (or anyone elses really) knob please?

I'm assuming he got it out again. Had to delete a few pictures of it after last year's contest.

NP It's not visible to the naked eye. The thing that looks like a cock is in fact the whole of Teabags. Just to end any confusion.

I came second in the planche? I was fucking bleazin by the time we did that as well!

Like I've been telling you for a year - you're genetically gifted. Remember a few weeks ago when some bint asked why you were wearing a t-shirt with shoulder pads (and they weren't shoulder pads)? If you took this stuff seriously you be a God instead of umm just Godawful.

I read somewhere that the average man can only manage 3 underarm pull ups. You did 3 wide grip over arm. You even managed an underarm with only one arm... well sort of.

Most kids now have spent so much time plugged into the Disney Channel that by the time they reach drinking age they can't even muster up a single pushup - you did 5 handstand pushups. You're totally wasted as a waster. Seriously. Train with us for a year and you'll be unbeatable.

You were encouraged to continue and work hard by the glass of cider raised helpfully to your lips each time you lifted yourself up.

F

That was the paralell dips. planche was the gymastic stand where you balance your body on your hands.

But aye, maybe one day I'll pull my finger out my arse and start training.