aberdeen-music

Does anyone else think...

Guest Gladstone

Guest Gladstone
But he was selling flightcases I maybe wanted! Boo! :(

Shit sorry dude.

It was just an observation, wasn't actually trying to get the guy banned!

Frosty's finger must have been twitching just above the "eject" button. I think he can still post in the technical problems forum though maybe?

Guest Gladstone
I thought it was pretty obvious it was Tunk. It was mentioned days ago in the For Sale thread for the Gretsch guitar.

Bastard - never saw that - thought I was being a genius too...

I thought to myself that it had to be someone who'd been on here before coming back to try and wind folk up, then he mentioned a few drumming references, the fact he loved his wee girl and that he was in a covers band all in the space of about 5 minutes.

It was an impressive negative rep run though - those who gave him positive rep should be ashamed, he only needed one more block to see what the next colour was...

I think he is the only person to beat my old negative rep... i've aparantly became more helpful member of the aberdeen-music society latley though. I feel better not having a ridiculous neg rep

At least you never stooped to actually PMing the staff to beg for your points back...

Yes, he did.

Guest Gladstone
At least you never stooped to actually PMing the staff to beg for your points back...

Yes, he did.

Ahaha.

I'm going to PM you all asking for a rusty sheriff's badge...

It's a shame we cannot continue the negative rep, just to see how bad it gets. I never got chance to give him rep. God, I'm stingey with rep aren't I? Don't even give out the bad stuff, nevermind the good ones.

I didn't either. I didn't want to just jump on the negative rep bandwagon without having a reason. Though I was kinda hoping he was going to say something that annoyed me so I would have a reason. Alas, I didn't get the chance.

Yes, he did.

Ha Ha, yeh i did actually, I didn't want to get banned for everyone jumping on the band wagon, but hey I got banned again anyway. Perhaps the word "beg" is a little extensive though

Long live the Tunk, I shall return :up:

Ha Ha, yeh i did actually, I didn't want to get banned for everyone jumping on the band wagon, but hey I got banned again anyway. Perhaps the word "beg" is a little extensive though

Long live the Tunk, I shall return :up:

Not if Neil bans your IP address you won't....

Aaaaah there's just no stopping him! :laughing:

What can I say, I'm a weapon! lol

Can't believe I initially got a life time ban in the first place anyway, for a few dodgy comments on a few already dodgy threads. You'd think I'd started a war or somethin