aberdeen-music

Ablach , kchgh , choose your fate . Wed 5th aug @ the tunnels

Something about you being a pop band and belonging on Top of the Pops. There were some strange scoffing noises between songs also.

Very odd.......

Scruffy looking guy with long, roughed up greyish hair? He's a schizophrenic. Can sometimes be found down the moorings barking at people as they walk to the toilet.

I listen to poison the well on the wrong speed and it sounded like Black sabbath, i was like " mmmm, this sounds wrong, but kinda right."

I listened to Scorn - White Irises Blind 10" on both speeds back in like 95... and couldn't decided which was the right one! haha After hearing the CD version i discovered it was meant to be 45rpm.

I didn't realize the narcosis and melt banana split was meant to be 45 until I heard the MB side. Was wondering why narcosis side wasn't that good before that. Also, the token tantrum/affray split LP I got off BenPact had 33 writen on the centre in market pen after me and him listened to it numerous times on both speeds before deciding on which speed it was meant to be.