aberdeen-music

Ablach , kchgh , choose your fate . Wed 5th aug @ the tunnels

Fucking blinding gig!!

Choose Your Fate were awesome, love those guys.

Uncalm were amazing, really like what you guys are doing.

Ablach are really growing on me, set tonight was ace. Nae too sure what the guy next to me was on about, pretty piss poor attempts at heckling.

KCHGH - What the fuck can you say? It is as mad as a bag of ferrets, by my god it is ace.

:up:

Fucking blinding gig!!

Choose Your Fate were awesome, love those guys.

Uncalm were amazing, really like what you guys are doing.

Ablach are really growing on me, set tonight was ace. Nae too sure what the guy next to me was on about, pretty piss poor attempts at heckling.

KCHGH - What the fuck can you say? It is as mad as a bag of ferrets, by my god it is ace.

:up:

Yeah the heckles were from the gig we played Sunday in Glasgow with the beasting aussie band called captain cleanoff. Many heckles about stereotypes .... Was a right laugh.

Think the gig tonight was a pretty good way to end the great legacy of the tunnels sound!!! Only engineer to give me the perfect kick sound!!!

Yeah the heckles were from the gig we played Sunday in Glasgow with the beasting aussie band called captain cleanoff. Many heckles about stereotypes .... Was a right laugh.

Think the gig tonight was a pretty good way to end the great legacy of the tunnels sound!!! Only engineer to give me the perfect kick sound!!!

Here's hoping that shadow he's had for the last wee while was paying attention tonight, eh? hehe

Cheers to everyone who came down tonight. Was a reet good larff. Especially the "In Joke" heckles.. Sorry you didn't "get it" Paranoid. You should come down on the 5th Sept to Snafu and let our Fungi-like tones seduce you a little more!!

Bazz Oot!!!

Those heckles were ace, pretty much what is to be expected from Teabags.

I was stood a bit further back and there was a guy who seemed to have a few unresolved issues with you guys. You didn't kill someone's dog or something?

I was stood a bit further back and there was a guy who seemed to have a few unresolved issues with you guys. You didn't kill someone's dog or something?

I knew I shouldn't have killed that dog...

Aye! I wasn't being a troll bastard (for a change) when I explained the white noise thing.

hahaha oh yeah? I seemed to have missed those heckles.... The content? (if you remember)