aberdeen-music

Is That Aberdeens Worst Euro Loss Ever

Luke1976

Ha Ha. Come on then all you Aberdeen fans that had a go at me yesterday for being a "Hun", what ya saying now? Great European performance, your all right by the way, it's always the Old Firm that embarrass the Country in Europe.

Oh today is gonna be so sweet. :devil:

Guest Gladstone
Ha Ha. Come on then all you Aberdeen fans that had a go at me yesterday for being a "Hun", what ya saying now? Great European performance, your all right by the way, it's always the Old Firm that embarrass the Country in Europe.

Oh today is gonna be so sweet. :devil:

I predict that the Huns don't record a single point in the Champions League this season.

Even getting to the UEFA Cup final Rangers and their fans managed to be an embarrassment. On the pitch, with their terrible terrible anti-football, and off the pitch with their antics in Manchester. A disgrace at every turn.

I normally support all Scottish teams in Europe, and during the UEFA Cup run I actually wanted Rangers to win the tournament despite the terrible football being played. But after that night in Manchester, I can never bring myself to support Rangers in any way shape or form again.

(and I'm a Celtic fan)

I predict that the Huns don't record a single point in the Champions League this season.

Even getting to the UEFA Cup final Rangers and their fans managed to be an embarrassment. On the pitch, with their terrible terrible anti-football, and off the pitch with their antics in Manchester. A disgrace at every turn.

I normally support all Scottish teams in Europe, and during the UEFA Cup run I actually wanted Rangers to win the tournament despite the terrible football being played. But after that night in Manchester, I can never bring myself to support Rangers in any way shape or form again.

(and I'm a Celtic fan)

I'll admit, Rangers are poop! And I fully expect Celtic to walk the league this season, but with the constant stick I get from Celtic and Aberdeen fans, after this week in Europe, I'm gonna savour the moment! :finger:

Christ, if you could just stop bleating on and on about reputation, and start posting some decent contributions to the site, you'll soon find yourself back in favour. Give it a go. See what happens.

WOH WOH WOH, the whole reputation thing ended up being a bit of a joke that gave a few people a laugh, if thats wrong I apologise! I think you can see by how many - pnts i have, and the fact I'm still posting, I don't really care what people think of me or my rep pints. (Thankfully) So far today my posts have been giving my honest and fair opinions (with the exception of 1) about the game last night, and the situation at Pittodrie as a whole, is that not the whole idea of this site? Or have I picked things up incorrectly?

We can tell your bitter because if you really didn't care you wouldn't keep posting and just leave, your trying to justify yourself if not redeem yourself by still posting.

Give me a break, the Rep thing got well out of hand i agree. Why have i to justify myself, what exactly have i done that needs justification? And I've enjoyed the banter I've had on this site, which has mostly been aimed at me, so why should i leave?

WOH WOH WOH, the whole reputation thing ended up being a bit of a joke that gave a few people a laugh, if thats wrong I apologise! I think you can see by how many - pnts i have, and the fact I'm still posting, I don't really care what people think of me or my rep pints. (Thankfully) So far today my posts have been giving my honest and fair opinions (with the exception of 1) about the game last night, and the situation at Pittodrie as a whole, is that not the whole idea of this site? Or have I picked things up incorrectly?

"Ha Ha. Come on then all you Aberdeen fans that had a go at me yesterday for being a "Hun", what ya saying now? Great European performance, your all right by the way, it's always the Old Firm that embarrass the Country in Europe.

Oh today is gonna be so sweet."

That's not giving 'a fair opinion'. It's being an antagonistic twat. Drop the stupid attitude, you may fair better.

1 - 5 Then they expect us to pay good money to go watch. League mediocrity here we come.:down:

First competitive game under a new manager, new system with players that were put together by than his less-than-competant predecessor against a very technically decent Czech side who are no mugs and would have given the Old Firm a close run.

It's not the fucking disaster a lot of Dons fans are making it out to be.

• Upvote 1

"Ha Ha. Come on then all you Aberdeen fans that had a go at me yesterday for being a "Hun", what ya saying now? Great European performance, your all right by the way, it's always the Old Firm that embarrass the Country in Europe.

Oh today is gonna be so sweet."

That's not giving 'a fair opinion'. It's being an antagonistic twat. Drop the stupid attitude, you may fair better.

That was the one 1 post I was in reference to, and i hope you agree that since I have been pulled on it, that my posts have been of a totally different tact. I'm not on here to deliberatley wind people up or to make people think I'm a twat. If that post offended anyone, I apologise, it was meant to be taken as light hearted.

I thought the Barry Town result was worse.

I agree.

And i felt worse after Bohemians beat us too, more to due with that smug cunt Roddy Collins piping up in the EE to rub it in ever since.

Really hate that twat.

I think the way McGee talked over the past few weeks never really made me feel we were actually gonna win last night.

Still one game. Its a long season.

We can tell your bitter because if you really didn't care you wouldn't keep posting and just leave, your trying to justify yourself if not redeem yourself by still posting.

I think his negative rep posts/thread are going to be a running joke for a while, i don't think he'll be banned since most people gave him negative rep to see how much he could get down to :)

Aberdeen have a lot to be proud of

First dugout

First all seater Stadium

The 80s

At the end of the day Mark McGhee fielded a side with a makeshift defence which involved absolutely no new players against a team who are a game or so into their current season who therefore have had a few weeks preparation more than the dandies.

The quality of the SPL isn't the best, and I daresay the Czech league may even rival it, and given they finished 4th in their league it was always going to be a very very tough match.

If we had a fit Zander Diamond allowing the defence to form a more natural and familiar shape then who knows, things might have been different.....especially with Derek Young looking extremely awkward at right back but to be honest he isn't to blame, after all he started off as a striker in his first stint at Pittodrie.

At the end of the day we need at least two defenders with the void Severin and Lee Mair have left and Reda Johnson dicking off to the Championship didn't help. I'm sure Mcghee will land some transfers before the window opens, well he has to because if we're left in the same predicament as we were last night too often next season Europa qualification will be WAY off.

We wasted 700 000 on getting rid of J C and team and bringing in MM and team. Could that not have been used to risign S Severin our fucking club captain and use the rest to bring in 2 desent strikers. Plus things that have been said recently just dont add up. Last week we were told the squad was the fittest it had been in years. Now MM says fitness was an issue. While im on about fitness is there any bloody excuse for having so many players out at the start of the season. A couple ill grant you but cmon someohe is earning good money at the club to get these guys fit he needs a kick up the arse. Also the board told MM when he signed that any TV re-neg' would not result in less money being available ahh but then hes told due to less TV money we could only bring in 1 player. EH! THEN after Thur night S Milne says oh yeah we'll find a bit more cash. o_O Like i said league mediocrity here we come.Probably below Motherwell and Killie as well cos they have people who dont freeze up in front of the net. WE NEED A NATURAL GOAL SCORER.

At least all the Aberdeen fans can now enjoy in Rangers failures for once, since they were destroyed yesterday by a half decent Arsenal team, who will probably have another trophy-less season.

Davie Weir, been a great player for a long time now, and is still incredibly fit. But how average was he made to look yesterday? Just again shows the gulf between the North and South.