aberdeen-music

What is your most valued possession?

fatboy

In terms of the original question I think I'd also have to say the wedding ring - everything else can be replaced.

I do not own my wife - this isn't the dark ages!

However, seeing as it's almost permanently on my finger I get to save something else from the house fire - my 2 favourite basses probably - my Gibson G-3 and my Epiphone Les Paul (Not So) Standard.

I was considering it more of "Who/what would i save in a fire" sorta thing. Like what means the most kinda.

So my girlfriend/pets/car and basses :)

I've had these dreams before where you have to evacuate my flat....and the only thing I worry about is my cat

But as for possesion would be my flat, within my flat would be my vinyl & CD turntables and mixer

oh and my gridle pan ha ha

Possessions to me are just material things that can be replaced so I don't prize anything no matter how much its worth. I have a lot of musical gear thats worth a fair bit but I don't really prize it to be honest (apart from my new DW drums, they are the Shniz) So I would say my dog, shes irreplaceable. Oh and my house

I love my toys.

Pity my flat is such a dump, but people often comment on how nothing matches in it apart from my TV/audio and computer setup.

And my mouse doesn't match the rest of my computer, which bothers me. I need to get a black mouse with a blue optical sensor!!

A box of cards and letters I keep, two passports a roll of cash(100 of five major currencies) and a seiko kinetic which i got from my father

The box contains the last card/letter from family members or friends who have passed or moved abroad unfortunately it contains more of the former these days

Your cat is 18+ years old? o_O fucking hell!

yup 18 years and 3 months :up: Never had any health problems, and still acts like a kitten.

Besides her i'd probably have to say my Photographs, But im in the midst of copying all my negatives and backing all my photos up onto 2 hard drives... so hopefully they will never be lost.

Although not a posession, my friends probably mean the most to me, but apart from that everything else i have can be replaced.

I've got a Scottish Cup Winners Medal from my time playing for Aberdeenshire Schools. Its by far the most beautiful thing I have, in a velvet case and a big lion rampant in the centre.

Its fucking lovely and by far and away the most prized thing I have, purely because there's only 16 other people have one from that game and we were the first team from Aberdeenshire to win it at Senior level.

My The Crow (comic book, not the shit movie ones) figure signed by James O'Barr

Awesome! The first book I take it?

Mine would probably be my signed (by David Prowse) Darth Vader helmet, or the polaroid I have of Ginger from the Wildhearts wearing a Psycho A Go-Go t-shirt on stage. Or my girl, but I can't really consider her a posession...