aberdeen-music

What is your most valued possession?

fatboy

Well I could buy more clothes but they wouldn't be the same clothes. I happen to love virtually every item in my (stuffed and bursting at the seams) wardrobe, and most clothes only run in a shop for a few months before they stop selling them so I would't be able to find exactly the same stuff again that I've painstakinly built up over the years.

I have far, far too many clothes for a guy. Probably around 20 pairs of jeans, 60 or 70 t-shirts, 30-40 jumpers/hoodies, about 20 jackets etc. I proper love clothes me.

Well I could buy more clothes but they wouldn't be the same clothes. I happen to love virtually every item in my (stuffed and bursting at the seams) wardrobe, and most clothes only run in a shop for a few months before they stop selling them so I would't be able to find exactly the same stuff again that I've painstakinly built up over the years.

I have far, far too many clothes for a guy. Probably around 20 pairs of jeans, 60 or 70 t-shirts, 30-40 jumpers/hoodies, about 20 jackets etc. I proper love clothes me.

I'm teh same. I had a brutal clear out when I moved house though, I think about 5 bin bags of clothes went to the charity shop. I still feel sad about some of the jackets and trainers that went. :down:

And my car I suppose. It might only be a Ford Ka but I love it, and it's the first car I've ever been able to buy brand new, which I was really chuffed about.

Plus the ka has the looks and simple coolness to make it a future mini/beetle

Holy shit! I have three trainers, work, sport and casual, three jeans (just to rotate and keep clean) maybe a good 30+ shirts though and five or so hoodies/jumpers.

don't think i've seen my girlfriend wearing the same clothes more than once...

Was that her that you were with in Brucie's today?

I'm ignoring rare-as-fuck vinyl records, and I expect to have the piss ripped here, but my Hawaiian shirt, because it somehow has a 100% 'scoring' record with women.

It is magical, I swear.

:up:

Im not going to take the piss, far from it! Is that Hawaiian shirt available for hire...?

My photo albums - they're full of gig tickets and little reminders of really good times and some photos.

Most of the stuff I have could be replaced, except other things like my folder of important documents e.g graduation certificate and stuff for work! Lol - everything would stop if something happened to my diary as well.

Probably my gig ticket collection, I have a few A3 frames up on my wall with all the tickets in them. It's pretty sad but sometimes I like to look through them and reminisce about the good the bad and the Quo gigs. :up:

I used to collect my gig tickets when I was 18....found them all and then wished I had continued to collect :(

My photo albums - they're full of gig tickets and little reminders of really good times and some photos.

Good shout I have an album which is been referred to as the Holy Grail due to the photo's of friends and good times which conjures up happy memories