aberdeen-music

What is your most valued possession?

fatboy

1) Wedding Ring (sentimental reasons obviously)

Gayer!

Thinking about it, probably my CD/record collection as I get far too anal about anyone touching it. This usually means supervision and instructions that albums must go EXACTLY where they were and IN THE CORRECT CASES. Its great for parties back at my flat...

albums must go EXACTLY where they were and IN THE CORRECT CASES.

Never let Dave near your CDs.

I've been trying to think what my most valued possession is. Not including my cat, the nearest I can think of is my netbook and my guitars. But both could be easily replaced. For monetary value my flat I suppose. I'd be most gutted about my book and CD collection getting destroyed in a fire or something.

Never let Dave near your CDs.

I've been trying to think what my most valued possession is. Not including my cat, the nearest I can think of is my netbook and my guitars. But both could be easily replaced. For monetary value my flat I suppose. I'd be most gutted about my book and CD collection getting destroyed in a fire or something.

hey, my cd's always go back in the right cases. it's heather you have to watch for that stuff.

hey, my cd's always go back in the right cases. it's heather you have to watch for that stuff.

Must be changed days since you lived at home then. I used to always find my CDs in your room sitting on top of cases or have to hunt one down through a trail of differetn CDs in the wrong cases.