aberdeen-music

The Simpsons v Family Guy

delboy

Easily pleased, as I've said before :up:

Fancy a picnic in the park? :) I'll bring shiny things :)

On Sunday, Union Terrace Gardens, Sunday Sport and a Broadsheet(independent, the times), home made sandwiches, tangerines, bananas some diluted juice, read one paper then swap over

Even a tennis ball to throw between each other for a few hours :)

Slutbags, I recommend you read this post before agreeing to anything.

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/news-announcements/57127-moshulu-changing-2.html#post766868

Just because my humour spontaneously combusts into a Family Guy level of humour comparable experience....

Ooh shiny things? How shiny?

Eugh bananas are a no no' date=' Bananaman is an enemy[/quote']

Like tinfoil shiny, the sandwiches need to be wrapped in something plus it can double as a mirror style substance should we get stranded and need to signal for help

Hahahaha I have read it, he got neg rep for informing the world that the smell of shit makes him hungry...

I stay in teuchterland and the smell of shit just makes me gag, I don't know how the farmers can inhale deeply and say "ach just fresh" o_O

I too grew up in the country, the smell of manure reminds me of my childhood, thus it doesn't offend me. It certainly doesn't make me hungry though.

Maybe Slutbags can squirt the tangerine juice into your eyes and roll the newspaper into a sword shape, to beat you with after she finds out you've shat in the sandwiches.

Are you going to teach me the ancient way of newspaper folding so I can make an adequate sword and fight him on your behalf?

Are you going to teach me the ancient way of newspaper folding so I can make an adequate sword and fight him on your behalf?

Well I was thinking just rolling it up and hitting him with it, in much the same way you would use a newspaper to swat a fly. Perhaps sword wasn't the right choice of words, but I was trying to describe the shape of a rolled-up newspaper, and the only other shape words I could think of were 'sausage' and 'penis' and neither of those made much sense either.

Well I was thinking just rolling it up and hitting him with it, in much the same way you would use a newspaper to swat a fly. Perhaps sword wasn't the right choice of words, but I was trying to describe the shape of a rolled-up newspaper, and the only other shape words I could think of were 'sausage' and 'penis' and neither of those made much sense either.

Haha swatting him with my newspaper-penis would have sounded funnier though!

Blokes get all the fun...

• Upvote 1

"I'd like to swat you with my newspaper penis".

I'm going to start using that as a euphamism for sex.

Thats like saying you want a quarter pounder with cheese then deliberately setting out to find an Ethiopian girl with a yeast infection

Wrong....Just Wrong

In that picture, you do. I'd need some nude shots of you to do a meaningful comparison though.

Har-de-har-har to be honest I don't know what the bint looks like but I refuse to believe that I look like someone who has an "i" in place of a "y" or "ie" in her name