aberdeen-music

The Simpsons v Family Guy

delboy

Is it just me who thinks the last series of The Simpsons was still really good. The storylines have gotten a bit all over the shop but the jokes are just as good and some of the movie/tv pastiches are more spot on than ever. I've been a Simpsons fan for so long maybe I'm viewing the new episodes through yellow tinted glasses but I still chuckle my way through most episodes.

I don't think you look like Sandi Thom, extremely hot you do look though, fancy that picnic in the park? We can go foraging for berries too

Seriously, what?

Even if you do know her, Facebook or MSN or something man. I don't want to see your horrible cringeworthy chat-up lines everytime I log on to (hopefully) see Family Guy get trashed

Seriously, what?

Even if you do know her, Facebook or MSN or something man. I don't want to see your horrible cringeworthy chat-up lines everytime I log on to (hopefully) see Family Guy get trashed

What like 'if you were a lever, i'd pull you' being a good one, usually they think your gay but when have you not seen a gay guy with many female 'friends'?

I believe in one of the family guy story lines chris takes a girl foraging for berries or something - the one with rednecks where he thinks its a boy

What like 'if you were a lever, i'd pull you' being a good one, usually they think your gay but when have you not seen a gay guy with many female 'friends'?

I believe in one of the family guy story lines chris takes a girl foraging for berries or something - the one with rednecks where he thinks its a boy

Oh. I would apologise but I dislike you more for quoting Family Guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That's not a good likeness of Sandi Thom. In fact in that picture she looks a little bit like Zombina off of Zombina and the Skeletones, when she isn't wearing her zombie make up.
I bet when you picture her in your head, she's not wearing zombie make-up, but your spunk, applied evenly across her entire face.

Does your bird read the forums or something?

No, and even if she did I don't think there's a whole lot of difference between me saying "I'd like to jizz all over another girl's face" and saying "I'd like to watch while someone else jizzes all over another girl's face". They're both pretty incriminating from a girlfriend point of view.

She does think I fancy Zombina though, no thanks to Ron from Cobra Kai and his mischievous ways.

No, and even if she did I don't think there's a whole lot of difference between me saying "I'd like to jizz all over another girl's face" and saying "I'd like to watch while someone else jizzes all over another girl's face". They're both pretty incriminating from a girlfriend point of view.

She does think I fancy Zombina though, no thanks to Ron from Cobra Kai and his mischievous ways.

I remember some reciprocation being mentioned.