aberdeen-music

Reputation Issue

Doby

Why is it that certain people on this site are complete twats with the reputation function? There are certain people who are quick enough to dish out bad rep, but when they get it themself they automatically give back bad rep just to even the score? It's pretty pathetic.

If someone gives me bad rep for a post I've given I'll take it on the chin, especially if i deserve it, I don't go running to make us even. Is pretty sad that people are as sad to do that. Especially when the bad rep given is along the lines of, "for being a twat".

Mod's, hope you are reading?

• Upvote 1

People typically reciprocate rep, so if you don't want bad rep, don't give any. It works the same if you give out positive rep. Thems the rules of thumb.

EDIT: And having just seen that you got raped for this thread, son, never complain about it either :up:

WOW, how painful was that? I'd like to thank everyone who has given me negative rep, my mum, God and Harvey Price.

I also like the fact that i have serious minus points despite not saying anything at all controversial. ha ha

WOW, how painful was that? I'd like to thank everyone who has given me negative rep, my mum, God and Harvey Price.

I also like the fact that i have serious minus points despite not saying anything at all controversial. ha ha

You made a post suggesting you were a Hun, that's controversial enough for me.

You fucking Hun.

I've never seen anyone with 3 red bars before. You sir, are potentially a legend.

If he keeps going, will he get a red star?

Please people, don't keep giving me bad Rep. for the sake of it. What can I say, My Lesson is learnt ha ha

How old are you? Haven't you got anything better to do than obsess over the amount of rep taken or given by people, on an internet forum, that you probably haven't ever met?

It means fuck all.

This is what everyone claims, and they're lying. Do not deny the warm glowy feeling of an extra green bar or the angry vengeful burn of a red one.

I felt sorry for him, was actually away to give him some rep to bring his obvious lack of confidence up and the little fucker has decided to take away from me "because it doesn't matter".

No it doesn't matter what my rep is at, but what a moany little shit!

I felt sorry for him, was actually away to give him some rep to bring his obvious lack of confidence up and the little fucker has decided to take away from me "because it doesn't matter".

Ha Ha, sorry I couldn't resist. And I'm actually a very old and large moany little shit

You totally do care. You say you don't BUT YOU TOTALLY DO!!!