aberdeen-music

This Week's Top New Album Release Is...

Bigsby

Its a real laugh reading the comments on some forums and reviews that have popped up on the internet about this release, I cant stand her myself but even im taken aback at just how much she is disliked, There seems to be very little, if any, middle ground with her, folks either think she is good or loath her and are very vocal about that loathing . I wonder why?, It definately goes beyond the normal she is good/not good debate about an artist, People actually hate her and are saying so all over the Internet, Strange eh?

Its a real laugh reading the comments on some forums and reviews that have popped up on the internet about this release, I cant stand her myself but even im taken aback at just how much she is disliked, There seems to be very little, if any, middle ground with her, folks either think she is good or loath her and are very vocal about that loathing . I wonder why?, It definately goes beyond the normal she is good/not good debate about an artist, People actually hate her and are saying so all over the Internet, Strange eh?

It's probably because:

A) That Punk Rocker song is an ultra annoying novelty pop song.

B) The local press here talk about her as though she is the second coming of Janis Joplin.

Placeboboy's right though, if you have a look around the web it's not just North East folk that get pissed off with her. Apparently people are pissed off not only by her shitey song but also all that "millions wayching via podcast" made up PR bollocks.

fucking hell.

just had a listen to the last few tracks by previewing them on amazon.

Her cover of Kiss From A Ross by Seal...fucking hell. Dreadful

I loved the fact that she covers May You Never by John Martyn, on KEYBOARD, because she cannot play guitar unless its like a retard. She massacres it beautifully too.

Also, listen to the foo fighters cover, pretty certain she is off key with the singing.

I don't think my mum would even like this...