aberdeen-music

MOSHULU is changing...

Far as I could tell the new rules mean the same prices have to apply to gigs but I'm thinking venues up & down the country will suffer shortages of staff to stock the cheaper drinks during gigs...

("yeah house vodka+dash is a quid but we only have smirnoff just now")

Maybe that's how they'll deal with jack & coke Friday only? Just not have any available for sale on Saturday & Sunday?! o_O!!

As i said, ignore my post as I maybe posted incorrect info.

I thought the drinks deals were worth posting as the drinks are really cheap / people should know its good deals but i maybe posted them before they were finalised as the variance would suggest.

I know that calsberg, jd and all the others listed are on offer but as pointed out it needs to vary from club to gig - im not the bars manager - so ill query it tomorrow and see what the exact promos are.

Venue opened last night for Twin Atlantic and tonight for You me at Six.

Both gigs have been really good and the place is looking much better / peoples feedback has been so far 100% positive.

And there is still more work going on next week so theres a few new things to be done that arent in place yet.

Music policy wise (someone asked) - its changing, yes.

Undoubtedly (and this doesnt go with my tastes either) it needs be more mainstream at the weekends to appeal to more people. But there will still be alternative clubnights in the back rooms and in the bassment and also many opportunities for people to run new nights in the front room also.

Details to follow very soon (ill likely post all the new clubnight nights info up tomorrow).

I think a few spilt pints should sort out any problems with folk slipping. :p

There's clearly some joke in your post that tiredness is not allowing me to get! :down:

It's totally gone from one extreme to the other... sticky carpet that meant you couldn't walk, to a wooden floor that is really slippy, regardless of whether there's anything spilt on it. Not good.

• 4 weeks later...