aberdeen-music

MOSHULU is changing...

Guest Gladstone
I'm not touching another man's cock even if it is for vigilante justice.

So long as you keep your hand inside the sleeve of your jumper/shirt you're not really touching it.

(But if you go for it and you've got short sleeves on, you'll be as gay as a man that moisturises)

yes :down:

i was once in a toilet where a woman chose not to use the bin for their "feminine hygiene" product, instead choosing the wall. completely grim.

Grim. Sounds like my old school; they didn't even have bins so they'd all be piled up around the back of the bowl. Fucking boke.

if anything "ladies" are more prone to really fucking gross acts of toilet vandalism. i'm glad i don't really go out and drink any more cause some of the sights in club toilets turned my stomach.

Dear god no! This reminds me of a time at my old work where myself and a colleague had to clean up rubbish bags outside that had been ripped open by sea gulls. To our horror we found used "feminine hygiene" products amongst the rubbish. We were quite upset.

Now that daddyness is upon me, I definitely don't get out much these days. If I do then Bassment/Moshulu tends to be my destination as it is guaranteed good drink, good tunes and generally good folks. The only thing that lets Moshulu down, in my opinion, is the cleanliness issue, this sounds like it will be dealt with in the refurb, which is good.

Hell, I still pine for The Palace, and it was a proper shithole!!!

Dear god no! This reminds me of a time at my old work where myself and a colleague had to clean up rubbish bags outside that had been ripped open by sea gulls. To our horror we found used "feminine hygiene" products amongst the rubbish. We were quite upset.

A few years ago I was staying with a mate in London for a few days, and on the day I was due to leave realised to my horror that I had lost the envelope containing my train ticket home (and had no more money) and my ticket for the Leeds festical which was coming up. After searching the whole flat I had no option but to go out to the big communal bins outside and start opening the rubbish bags. I saw more feminie hygiene products that day than I ever hope to see again in my life.

A few years ago I was staying with a mate in London for a few days, and on the day I was due to leave realised to my horror that I had lost the envelope containing my train ticket home (and had no more money) and my ticket for the Leeds festical which was coming up. After searching the whole flat I had no option but to go out to the big communal bins outside and start opening the rubbish bags. I saw more feminie hygiene products that day than I ever hope to see again in my life.

Did you re-unite yourself with your ticket though?

Did you re-unite yourself with your ticket though?

Oh god, you're opening old wounds here pal. I didn't find the tickets, after spending a whole morning raking through other people's stinking filth in a baking hot Lahndan.. I went over to Kings Cross to see how much a train home was. It cost 99 for a single ticket. I had to borrow 99 from a mate to get home. I sat on my original seat that I had now paid for twice. The train broke down somewhere in Yorkshire and we sat on the track for 2-3 hours while they waited for an engineer. I had to buy another Leeds ticket from the paper for another 100.

Fast forward to around a year and a half later. I am packing my rucksack to go somewhere. As I slip my hand into it, I find a pocket that i had no previous knowledge of, INSIDE the rucksack (on the back "wall"). I put my hand in the pocket and find an envelope....

• Upvote 1

Are you sure?

Some men like to just piss on the floor for the sake of it. By piss on the floor, I don't mean miss the bowl a little bit. I mean, all of their piss, going on the floor.

I bet the difference between bogs is like that No Doubt video where the girls toilet is like a palace, and the mens toilet is pretty much like a mens toilet. Fuck, I hate No Doubt.

Are you sure?

Some women like to just shit on the floor for the sake of it. By shit on the floor, I don't mean miss the bowl a little bit. I mean, all of their shit, going on the floor.

I bet the difference between bogs is like that Carlsberg Advert where the male toilet is like a palace, and the female toilet is pretty much like a female toilet. Fuck, I hate No Doubt.

Theres nothing quite like a McDonalds...

...Theres nothing quite like a fresh turd

I hate womens toilets they always seem a lot messier at the end of the night and they smell of turds, lots of fresh ones, toilet rolls all over.

It really sucks when your a fat bastard and the smell of shit makes you hungry, i think this comes from my time as a child where the sweet smell of the cow pat piles inflamed my passion every time i smelled it due to the knowledge that we were going to pick up some goodies from the marked in nijmegen or weeze, like cheese

I've seen one girl passed out whilst catching another girl in another cubicle shit in her handbag(by dragging it under the cubicle) and replace it under passed out girls hair

I'd rather swim to the toilet, like you used to have to in O'henrys than travel the Hershey highway, figuratively of course...

Has anyone ever seen something on the ground that looks like it could be expensive/cool only for it to turn out to be a dried piece of turd?

I hate womens toilets they always seem a lot messier at the end of the night and they smell of turds, lots of fresh ones, toilet rolls all over.

It really sucks when your a fat bastard and the smell of shit makes you hungry...

I believe the expression is "... Wat??"

The place certainly needs a revamp, but I heard a rather worrying rumour that the actual whole style of the place was changing, and the music would be a lot more mainsteram, pop, dance, rap and rock.

I sincerely hope this isn't true and Moshulu becomes another idenikit ned-magnet club like all the other places in Aberdeen :down:

It really sucks when your a fat bastard and the smell of shit makes you hungry, i think this comes from my time as a child where the sweet smell of the cow pat piles inflamed my passion every time i smelled it due to the knowledge that we were going to pick up some goodies from the marked in nijmegen or weeze, like cheese

I've seen one girl passed out whilst catching another girl in another cubicle shit in her handbag(by dragging it under the cubicle) and replace it under passed out girls hair

I'd rather swim to the toilet, like you used to have to in O'henrys than travel the Hershey highway, figuratively of course...

Has anyone ever seen something on the ground that looks like it could be expensive/cool only for it to turn out to be a dried piece of turd?

Cool, when did Charles Manson join up???

Guest Tam o' Shantie
The place certainly needs a revamp, but I heard a rather worrying rumour that the actual whole style of the place was changing, and the music would be a lot more mainsteram, pop, dance, rap and rock.

I sincerely hope this isn't true and Moshulu becomes another idenikit ned-magnet club like all the other places in Aberdeen :down:

yeah i really love the totally underground shit they play in there right now, and the people that turn up are so unique - not like neds, who all dress the same and everything