aberdeen-music

Omerta+ More Than A Joke + Corpses + KCHGH + Grader + CTS @ Drummonds Sun 23rd Aug

Really enjoyed MTAJ, made me laff r8 hard.

I'll add to the comments on the second last song of Uncalm's set being that of which i most enjoyed, i was told what it was called, but i forget.

Corpses were good, though possbily a little too physically dynamic for the setting, really enjoyed that music though.

CYF were the best iv heard them yet.

Nice car, shame about the turnout.

Gig was a mixed bag. Rough as fuck today!

Can only echo the comments about MTAJ, thought they were a touch slow do get going, but when they did, WOOF! Keech are coming along nicely. Musicianship is ridiculously good.

Nae that keen on Corpses, and Choose Your Fate were utter toilet. Do we really need any more chug-chug-aargh metal bands?

Nevertheless, props to Sharon/Huw/Warden. :up:

Gig was a mixed bag. Rough as fuck today!

Can only echo the comments about MTAJ, thought they were a touch slow do get going, but when they did, WOOF! Keech are coming along nicely. Musicianship is ridiculously good.

Nae that keen on Corpses, and Choose Your Fate were utter toilet. Do we really need any more chug-chug-aargh metal bands?

Nevertheless, props to Sharon/Huw/Warden. :up:

do you want to join our fan club?

choose your fate - no thank you.

uncalm - yas! more dual vocals please. again, i thought the second to last song was the best, teabags' vocals worked the best in that one.

corpses - just my kind of thing, vocalist was especially good

mtaj - FAAAAAAAAST. totally didn't expect them to sound like that at all!

kchgh - fucking ace. never thought i'd see a band as odd/techy as this in aberdeen. the bassist is especially talented, or at least that's the way it looks when he's playing!

good work sharon/huw/warden!