aberdeen-music

For Sale : 2 x Electrovoice S-181 Bass Bins

Guest texjamm

• 2 weeks later...

EV S-181 bass bins

Hello Mike.

I saw your add and wondered if you would check out what it would cost to send them to Norway probably by boat.

I live in Norway on the west coast at a place called Haugesund.

I may just be crazy enough to buy them (if you still have them) if the freight charges are not to high.

You can find the weight on the net and the size you have.

Regards, Graham Smith.

Hello Mike.

I saw your add and wondered if you would check out what it would cost to send them to Norway probably by boat.

I live in Norway on the west coast at a place called Haugesund.

I may just be crazy enough to buy them (if you still have them) if the freight charges are not to high.

You can find the weight on the net and the size you have.

Regards, Graham Smith.

Guest texjamm

I have done a quick check with Interparcel.com website and the cabs would ship for approx 160 (for both) from UK to Norway using their Interparcel Standard. Please double check on this. I used the following dims and weights for the 2 cabs

Dims H72cm x W60cm x D60cm

Weight each cab - 40kg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest texjamm
how big are these things anyway? massive?

Each one is the size of an elephant......not! Theyre very compact for 18" 400w subs and can be lifted quite easily by 1 person.

Weight each cab - 40kg

Go on....you know you want to.....you need to fill some of that space left by all the guitars your selling :up:

Each one is the size of an elephant......not! Theyre very compact for 18" 400w subs and can be lifted quite easily by 1 person.

Weight each cab - 40kg

Go on....you know you want to.....you need to fill some of that space left by all the guitars your selling :up:

Damn you, you know I can't think in metric. Going for a tape measure....