aberdeen-music

anyone else going to the following gigs in glasgow?

framheim

mission of burma on saturday? should be a cracker, in the fucking barfly as well. that place is tiny!

and orange goblin, grand magus and witchcraft on the 14th of july? stoner magic!! it's gonna rule!

just wondering if anyone was going and letting folks know who might be interested in going. i think tickets are available for both gigs through the evil ticketmaster and ticketscotland people.

Bit short notice for Mission Of Burma innit? :p

I'd like to see both gigs I must admit but times are hard and work have noticed I'm booking every second weekend off to go to gigs so sadly shall miss both of them. Have a cracking time though lad - Witchcraft should be worth the price of admission alone. Who's supporting Mission Of Burma?

Guest stuartmaxwell
i believe it's seachange who should be good. was originally gonna be the constantines who would'be been amazing(one of my albums of the year so far).

witchcraft rule! ah it's gonna be good.

i would have killed 27 ft tall hairy beasts to see mission of burma at the barfly

however it is a good friends stag weekend and i doubt he would appreciate it if i bogged off to see mob

so instead i have to turn into a beer swilling obnoxious foolio for the evening

can you feel my pain :moody:

dave' date=' I know Sinky is going to the mission of burma gig, so If you need a fellow chin stroker at the bar, I am sure he'd love to hook up with you.

I missed tortoise (last night ? tonight?)..but heard mixed reviews of the london shows...[/quote']

Has anyone actually bought the new Tortoise LP ? The reviews seemed pretty mixed...