aberdeen-music

[FOR SALE] Fender Deluxe Nashville Mexican Telecaster

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

Having recently acquired what is pretty much my perfect guitar, I have made the bold decision to sell this beautiful guitar. I only bought it in February, brand new, and it is absolute mint condition. I've gigged it about six or seven times, but I always take care of my gear, so the only marks on the guitar are some very light plectrum scuffs on the scratch plate that can barely be seen.

It's a beautiful candy apple red colour and it is, by all accounts, a very pretty guitar to look at and, indeed, play. The natural clean tone is quite unique to these guitars, thanks to the involvement of the Tex-Mex Tele pickup. I'm quite sad to see this go but I know it deserves a better home because I tend to stick to one guitar.

You'll find the full specification here: Fender Deluxe Nashville Mexican Telecaster Electric Guitar - M B Music Limited - Tel 01243 868666

01a_before.jpg

I don't have the facilities to take photographs and post them, but it's in mint condition. Unlike the picture above, the one I'm selling has a rosewood fretboard.

I live in the city centre for the next week and you're welcome to pop by to give it a wee shotty. I am looking for 350. The guitar comes with a gig bag and strap.

Lob me a PM if you're interested. :up:

Guest idol_wild

I believe the shade is Lake Placid Blue. I'm loving it. It's so beautiful and slick to play and...it has 22 frets! Yas min.

No problems with my nuts yet. ;)

It's a beautiful candy apple red colour and it is, by all accounts, a very pretty guitar to look at and, indeed, play.

If it was 3 colour sunburst I'd be tempted, though I probably won't have the money for a month or two. Also tempted by that deluxe that's on here. Oh to have immediate access to cash...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...