aberdeen-music

Battle of the bands aberdeen 1000 cash prize

Izzi

Battle it out with different bands in Aberdeen, genres of music include Rock, Hard metal, Hip Hop, Jazz etc

Apply by registering on www.battleofthebandsaberdeen.co.uk or e-mail band name, contact number to info@battleofthebandsaberdeen.co.uk

Top Prize - 1000

Runner up Prizes

Co Sponsored by Bruce Miller, Union Street Aberdeen

Call Izzi on 07912484983 (Co Organiser) for more info

Battle of the Bands Aberdeen!

Just what the world needs, another battle of the bands.

Aside from that though why are you advertising it as at 20 Holburn Street instead of City Of God, Holburn Street?

Is this organised as part of the church or just using the space?

Wouldn't turn my nose up at a grand for my band. If it's correctly organised and isn't a scam of any sort I don't see the problem. Wouldn't enter cos I'm too cool and cynical but it's potentially a good opportunity for young bands.

How well organised is it though if one "heat" has already taken place (look at the website) before it was advertised on this site - which has got to be the first place you would go if you were looking to advertise to bands in the Aberdeen-area?

o_O

How well organised is it though if one "heat" has already taken place (look at the website) before it was advertised on this site - which has got to be the first place you would go if you were looking to advertise to bands in the Aberdeen-area?

o_O

I don't think it's a heat that's taken place, just auditions.

Quite why anyone would waste their time auditioning for a battle of the bands is entirely beyond me.

Aside from that though why are you advertising it as at 20 Holburn Street instead of City Of God, Holburn Street?

Is this organised as part of the church or just using the space?

I'm curious about this too. The OP posted about a similar thing last year, and said they were a 'local music director based on Holburn Street'. Some kind of promotion, or 'outreach' maybe?

If only we had some sort of representative here from 'proud sponsors' Bruce Millers, who could perhaps shed some light...