aberdeen-music

Things to do in Krakow.

KimyReizeger

Id love to meet him. Heres my number 3333k333. So long as you promise he doesnt spend three hours ranting about aberdeenshire councils lack of funding for grannies with defunct backs. Or why it is necessary to re-introduce penguins to Elgin.

thx

Im confused but i love it

There are a couple of good jazz bars just off the main square, although their names escape me.

Also, on Grodzka St just off the square you'll find a lovely church that puts on concerts featuring primarily the music of Chopin. If that's your thing.

Otherwise, just check out the myriad side streets around the centre of town. There are lots of very cool bars and restaurants that aren't featured in the tourist guides.

There are lots of very cool bars and restaurants that aren't featured in the tourist guides.

Pick up the In Your Pocket guide while you're there, they're probably the best guides as they're written from a pretty sarcastic point of view - and they aren't afraid to completely slag off places if they are rubbish.

I know nothing about Krakow, I've never been. But generally speaking, avoid the Rynek - you'll pay a ridiculous amount of money for something that you can get much cheaper elsewhere.

And try a milk bar if you want authentic food :)