aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music Fantasy Football League

Lemonade

Top of the KO league :D but everytime I look to be getting even marginally close to Dan he goes and has an incredible week.

Still, I'd have settled for 2nd before hand and I'm top of the Kittybrewster Bar league :)

I was gutted bolton arsenal was called off... I still had 2 arsenal players to play including Arshavin who was my captain! I would have had a tremendous week :swearing:

• 3 months later...

Congratulations on a job well done Dan. Topped the tables from start to finish, a mighty fine achievement.

I'm content to have taken the final Champions League spot in the big league but very disappointed to have only ended up 7th in the head to head. Even that's higher than I was for most the season in the head to head, everyone always seemed to have their best weeks against me.

Guest Gladstone

I forgot about this about 6 months ago, and see I achieved my initial goal of not coming last (after entering about 8 games in or something!), and I wasn't too far off the 3 or so teams directly above me.

I'm probably a better manager than Mark McGhee without even having to watch any football, pick the team, attend training, etc etc.

Even after 6 months of neglect, I still had the dressing room...

meh, I was pretty shite all season. Sadly I have little or no knowledge of the EPL and didnt pay enough attention to it make regular subs and switches :(

Did quite well in the 3rd division Fantasy Footy though, came 13th out of 70-odd and if it weren't for the poorly rearranged fixture mixing with injuries list I reckon I'd have charted much higher with my team

Well, the Cleveland Steamers certainly steamrollered their way to the top of both leagues. The top 4 in the KO league went into a semi final / final, also won by the steamers which marked a historic double for Dan G's men.

Final tables:

abmu_877254_original.jpg

abmuko.jpg

I finished one place above relegation in the Aberdeen Music Premier League. The lads are all delighted in the dressing room but we know we've got a really tough job to stay in this league next season. Some of the lads will be moving on and we'll be bringing in a few new faces who hopefully can do a job for us. We've got to use this season as a platform to build on. Etc.