aberdeen-music

Ridiculous stuff that happened at school

Soda Jerk

I think it was the progression to chocolate sports that did it.

What is this chocolate sports of which you speak? The half twirl javelin? Mice using minstrels as discus? Cream egg shot putt?

I believe the term you were searching for, as used in the industry, is 'hard sports'. ;)

What is this chocolate sports of which you speak? The half twirl javelin? Mice using minstrels as discus? Cream egg shot putt?

I believe the term you were searching for, as used in the industry, is 'hard sports'. ;)

I could throw a cream egg for fucking miles. I bet I could throw a cream egg farther than anybody on this site.

:nono: I'm afraid not, sir.

You try phoning a "working girl" and ask for some bum fun and she'll think you just mean anal intercourse.

If you want pooed on, and are serious about it, you need to reference 'hard sports'.

What if I wanted her to anally beast me? Then what would I ask for?

I bet I could throw a cream egg farther than anybody on this site.

That would be because a cream egg weighs about 39g. Even the lightest person on this site would weigh at least 6 or 7 stone.

You'd be a freak if you couldn't throw a cream egg farther than anybody on this site.

That would be because a cream egg weighs about 39g. Even the lightest person on this site would weigh at least 6 or 7 stone.

You'd be a freak if you couldn't throw a cream egg farther than anybody on this site.

its not just size that counts, sometimes technical ability comes into it too (atleast thats what im told)

i think this calls for the aberdeen music (chocolate) olympic (hard) games

We'll have to wait until Cream Eggs are available again, which is usually around January. But I will take that challenge.

Badum-tsh! Incidentally who do you suspect may weigh 6 stone? That's like a 10 year old's weight.

That would be because a cream egg weighs about 39g. QUOTE]

they are actualy 40grams sir, however in the U.S they used to be 39 grams in 2006 but in 2007 they started making them smaller at only 34 grams

oh yeh and its only 23 weeks, 2 days, six hours and 52 minutes till creme eggs go on sale again

stay up to date at Cadbury Creme Egg | Here today, goo tomorrow

That would be because a cream egg weighs about 39g.

they are actualy 40grams sir, however in the U.S they used to be 39 grams in 2006 but in 2007 they started making them smaller at only 34 grams

Well then it's lucky for me that I said about 39g rather than exactly 39g, otherwise I would have looked very silly indeed.

Bah, all the science lab based stories are nothing compared to the shite that go on in real labs. Nothing beats saying to the new start "Smell this" and watch them nearly keel over. In my first month of working in a lab, I ended up losing the skin from my fingertips due to an incident with 69% (I think) nitric acid. They turned yellow, then peeled off.

I think only like... three cool things happened at my old school the entire 750 years of its existance so far. They include:

The painter setting it alight.

The 6th years painting the huts pink.

Everyone pelting the PETA protesters with cartons of milk.

I was not at it for any of these events and this makes me very sad indeed. Ross has some absolutely insane stories about Westhill that make me actually quite scared of it as a school.

Guest idol_wild

In 3rd year French, our class decided to lock out our teacher when she left the classroom briefly. I'll never forget seeing her looking bewildered and frustrated through the circular window on the classroom door.

But that wasn't ridiculous so much as necessary.

We had a substitute teacher at my school called Mrs Shand and she was beyond hopeless, without doubt the worst teacher who over lived. She just had absolutely no authority over the class in the slightest, to the point where when people saw her coming into the class to take the lesson they would blatantly stand up and walk out. She would make a couple of half hearted attempts to quiet everyone down, get completely ignored and then she'd give up and literally just sit on her chair for an hour and a half, not saying anything and just watching the kids talking amongst themselves, throwing stuff at each other etc. She didn't hand out any work or anything, she just sat there! Occasionaly somebody would shout something like "Mrs Shand, why do men have nipples?" and she would just stare straight ahead and ignore them. She wore these huge jam-jar glasses and I don't think she could see very well. One time in my class, with half an hour to go til lunchtime someone up at the back went "dddddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" really loud and she genuinely thought it was the lunch bell and sent us off for lunch. I had her for 6 months of standard grade maths in 3rd year when my teacher was signed off sick, I still to this day don't know how I passed that year cos we didn't get any work to do in that 6 months, it was just her sitting at the front of the class in silence.

I don't even know what she was a teacher of, in primary school we had her as a PE teacher, at academy she just seemed to sit in when someone was sick. Just a fucking useless teacher really. And kids being kids recognised her weakness (fear of people not listening to her authority / confrontation) and cruelly exposed it.

She had a daughter in my year, who wasn't very popular and for some reason ended up with the nickname "Shanny-Annie". For 5 years of academy she got taunted every day on the way to school and on the way home by a busload of people singing "Hey Shannie-Annie, does your mother have a fanny, does it smell? *sniff sniff* fucking hell!"

We had some dude steal one of those dumper truck thingies when building work was being done at School, the police chased him about for ages at like 10 miles an hour before he ended up driving into a wall! Christ that was like 15 years ago now, fuck i feel old.

It was pretty funny though, was like slow mo. It reminded me of Father Jack trying to escape on the Grass Cutter in father Ted all those years ago. Oh how I miss Father ted.