aberdeen-music

Ridiculous stuff that happened at school

Soda Jerk

My school had 3 entrance gates seperated by small walls. The middle gate was the gay gate, and if you went through it, you were gay. Literally no one ever walked through it. Even at half 3 when school finished and it was total gridlock, people opted for the outer two gates. So, one day at half 3, a few teachers locked and stood infront of the two outer gates, forcing a thousand pupils through the gay gate. However, a good number of lads ran round the back of the science block and climbed over a 6ft hedge with the grazes to prove it, all for avoiding the gay gate, proving how severe it is to be gay at school.

A few years later, they merged all the gates into one big gate, to stop the nonsensical gridlock which was being caused by the gay gate.

Share your schools playground stupidity.

In school in Abu Dhabi, whenever you got a hair-cut, you would be treated to a "Sasouk". Basically, boys weren't allowed long hair, and having a hair cut would leave the back of your neck wide open for a full palm slap. Alot of the time, this just so happened to coincide with having sunburn on the back of your neck, and hurt like fuck.

We had this weird little bit of stairs (literarily 3 steps) in the playground that went down to this odd steel door which was never ever opened (only by the janitor it eas obviously some sort of store) and it was known by pupils as "the dungeon". If you touched the dungeon door you would be infected and nobody would speak to you incase they caught this ominous "disease", rules were basically if you were "it" in a game of tag by the end of break you would be forced to touch the door and would be infected until the end of the day.....quite ridiculous really....swine flu is probably stopping the game these days if it still exists

In my primary school, people would wait till you were having a piss then sneak up behind you and give you a massive horse-bite on the back of the leg, of course causing you to flail about and piss all over yourself. Then when you walked out of the bathroom everybody would be standing pointing and laughing.

My school had 3 entrance gates seperated by small walls. The middle gate was the gay gate, and if you went through it, you were gay. Literally no one ever walked through it. Even at half 3 when school finished and it was total gridlock, people opted for the outer two gates. So, one day at half 3, a few teachers locked and stood infront of the two outer gates, forcing a thousand pupils through the gay gate. However, a good number of lads ran round the back of the science block and climbed over a 6ft hedge with the grazes to prove it, all for avoiding the gay gate, proving how severe it is to be gay at school.

A few years later, they merged all the gates into one big gate, to stop the nonsensical gridlock which was being caused by the gay gate.

We had the exact same rule! Only with metal poles rather than gates, known as the 'poof poles'. When you arrived at school in first year, you'd spend every lunchtime running scared of the senior years grabbing you and forcing you through the poles.

Don't get any of that nowadays :down:

Maybe I should start it...

Similar to the Gay Gate one, but with Urinals instead of gates. We had 3, and as with the gates, if you used the middle one you were gay. To this day I hardly ever piss in a middle urinal, just purely out of habit.
Did you go to Oldie?

I was going to say that one, but thought that was just common knowledge, not just Oldie.

We had the exact same rule! Only with metal poles rather than gates, known as the 'poof poles'. When you arrived at school in first year, you'd spend every lunchtime running scared of the senior years grabbing you and forcing you through the poles.

Don't get any of that nowadays :down:

Maybe I should start it...

Oh aye, I got shoved through the gay gate a couple of times myself. Never by a teacher. But, they did lock the outer gates, and force us all through it. That was pretty gay.

in my primary school we had octagon shaped tables in the dinner hall, and they had a handle at one side for ease of folding. tables used to frequently have 7 people sat at them as it was "gay" to sit at the "willy poker" side.

even if you were a girl. willy poker.

My Primary School didn't have a uniform. One time, my mum opted not to get me plain joggers for PE, but the ones with 2 stripes down the side. Plain was acceptable. 2 stripes meant getting an earful of "gyppo!!" for thje rest of your life. It was quite ridiculous how many parents got their kids kitted out with all the top gear depsite the fact they are going to grow out of it all in less than 12 months. Fucking idiots.

Ah, I'm just jealous cos I didn't have any Adidas poppers. Not that I really wanted some. They were a bit of a fucking stupid idea weren't they?

In primary school we would sprint to the dinner hall, located outside, so then you could sit at a table with the 'good' knifes and forks. From what I remember there was around 70% of the cutlery that was either bent, smudged, missing parts or freakishly large/small; due to years of misuse from children. As soon as we'd arrive at the hall, you'd run around the tables trying to find a set of 'good' fork/knife.

To make sure no-one stole your fork/knife when you went up to the dinner queue, you'd lick them before leaving the table or put them in your pocket.

I used to have a french teacher who used to rest his crotch on the edge of his desk whilst talking to his class.

Once heard of a boy calling a techer gay, teacher responded with "come outside and I'll show you what gay is".

A boy in primary school ( he was a member of what was called "The special unit", probably not called that now) decided it ould be fun to hang from the railway bridge next to the school for a good few hours, dont know the end result.

Whilst researching the school for some IT project I found this website in computing .:. The Montrose Academy .:. it was in the sun a couple days later.

more to follow

Whilst researching the school for some IT project I found this website in computing ... was in the sun a couple days later.

more to follow

What the fuck? Weird. I presume it doesn't actually have any connection with the actual Montrose Academy?! I'm probably going to get fired for opening that link. :down:

in my primary school we had octagon shaped tables in the dinner hall, and they had a handle at one side for ease of folding. tables used to frequently have 7 people sat at them as it was "gay" to sit at the "willy poker" side.

even if you were a girl. willy poker.

we had the exact same thing, god i totaly forgot about that until i read ur post, ah the willy poker, it got even worse when i was in p7 i had to do tables practically all the time on the acount of me being alot larger than everyone else in my class and the only effective way of pulling these tables across the hall was by the "willy poker" and p3's and 4's used to walk by the hall and shout "HE'S GRABBING THE WILLY POKER!!!!" used to fucking hate that