aberdeen-music

It's been a bit quiet up here....

Rass

...apologies about that!

Its mainly because we've all been so busy!!! Just thought i'd take some time for a quick update....

Mac has been sitting in front of his new computer from morning to night working on all the tracks for the upcoming Album.

Joe has been on holiday (lucky bastard!) is currently in Amserdam, but shall be back with us soon.

Len has been isolating himself at his parents house practicing 5 hours a day.

I have been furiously trying to recover a year of sleeping in for college, recording guitar parts for the album and starting work on the new Atomweb.

Dan has been very busy abusing overweight people on these boards along with taking some time out to have a 9-5 job, be in MMW and record parts for the album.

And erskine has put on a few pounds and been mostly lazing about the house in a thong....

erskinegay2.jpg

...i'm so dead....

anyway yeah, by the end of the next couple of weeks we'll all be back, so hold in with us!

Take Care

Rass

Len has been isolating himself at his parents house practicing 5 hours a day.

Way to make me sound like a freak! Besides' date=' I need to play harder and faster to cover up Erskine's bass buffonery!

Speaking of Funny Face....

[img']http://www.blackatom.co.uk/erskinegay2.jpg

How did you get him to stand still for so long? :up:

Like Rass says, we'll be back soon! See you then! :partyboy:

*Follows up with the second post in 4 days*

What the hell's going on?! Where is everybody? Well' date=' I say you all suck... that's right, everyone who hasn't posted here in the last four days sucks! So me and Dayeth are the cool guys round here... :up:[/quote']

Good call Joe :rockon:

*Follows up with the second post in 4 days*

What the hell's going on?! Where is everybody? Well' date=' I say you all suck... that's right, everyone who hasn't posted here in the last four days sucks! So me and Dayeth are the cool guys round here... :up:[/quote']

Do I get band-member exemption? Besides, if we came on here and told our Atomites what has been going on, their stomachs might swell up and explode like that of a beached whale on the back of a lorry in a hot country village......

Official : Black Atom news - too exciting for sea mammals!

Do I get band-member exemption? Besides' date=' if we came on here and told our Atomites what has been going on, their stomachs might swell up and explode like that of a beached whale on the back of a lorry in a hot country village......

Official : Black Atom news - too exciting for sea mammals![/quote']

eeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!! how did you manage to think that one up?

AAAAaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!

Guys thats not fair..................

Thought I'd come have a look at what's going on?

And I find Erskine as eaten the entire stock of pies in Scotland..........

I'm gonna be put off sex for months now! :puke: ..........and then Erskine we definately kill ya!!!! :swearing:

Good to see you guys haven't changed

If you're not in pieces by the time I get home.......I'll finish the Job myself!

Rass you have too much time on your hands!!!!!! :finger:

• 2 weeks later...