aberdeen-music

Mixing Desk Repair

Can anyone recommend somewhere to take a mixing desk to be repaired? I would do it myself but have no idea how.

Most of the sends don't function properly, and would ideally just want someone to give it a bit of a service (like I gave yer ma last night).

I called Atmosphere who seem pretty reasonable price-wise, but if anyone has better suggestions they'd be welcomed!

ALKALINE- Would Bruce Miller's oblige? Rough cost (to have a look / give estimate / price per hour labour).

Cheers! :up:

Can anyone recommend somewhere to take a mixing desk to be repaired? I would do it myself but have no idea how.

Most of the sends don't function properly, and would ideally just want someone to give it a bit of a service (like I gave yer ma last night).

I called Atmosphere who seem pretty reasonable price-wise, but if anyone has better suggestions they'd be welcomed!

ALKALINE- Would Bruce Miller's oblige? Rough cost (to have a look / give estimate / price per hour labour).

Cheers! :up:

It's probably something we'd look at but as you don't state what make it is i'm not sure whether we'd be able to get parts if needed. It's a flat rate of 48 to look at it (that includes all labour) but parts are charged on top of that.

If you want to check properly as to whether it's a make that we can help you with then it's worthwhile giving Jamie or Billy a ring on (01224) 577208.