aberdeen-music

Come Dine With Me Aberdeen

Guest Bob

Did anyone catch it tonight? I know it was a repeat but I'd never seen it before.

I thought Rick was brilliant, totally deadpan and funny as feck! Between him and Bob they were a comedy duo. And the Cherry Bakewell drag act was pure genius on Rick's part.

Good bit of free advertising for Foundation nightclub.

I've seen it ages ago....did it not have a really annoying grumpy man in it?

The best Come dine with me has to be Preston....with the bird who fell asleep after making the first course and the guy who looks like chuckle brothers having to make her El Paso fajitas for her lol class!

He was on a roll on Friday's. There was a woman who believed in angels and would talk to them a lot. On her night to cook, the doorbell rang and she did an excited "Ooh!" and started asking the angels to give her good luck and make sure everything was "gorgeous". Dave Lamb spoke over her and said, "Are the angels gonna answer the door, love?"

I heard a story about Bob gathering the punters of the Queen Vic round the pub tv to watch the show the first time it aired and they all laughed at him when he came on screen. Poor guy.

ps Bob's Monday night pub quizzes are the best.

I heard he did a live cookalong in the pub.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...