aberdeen-music

Cockroach curry

Lemonade

There's some pretty great inspection reports on the ACC website about nasty places.

Don't eat at the Monkey House....

There was a thread about that on here years ago, there was a website that had details of all the health inspections of the local pubs and stuff. I wonder if I can find it.

It kinda sucks you can't even trust places like this to cook you a meal that isn't full of all kinds of shit, nor do they take the courtesy to do a bit of cleaning, after the amount you pay for something like that.

A few years back lots of Indian takeaways in West Yorkshire were being found with dogs in their freezers. It was on Watchdog and everything.

The thing is, Curry Mount was far fucking better back then - when all that shit was at it's worst.

I didn't know about it at the time, but I ate there regularly and was never ill. It got a lot worse when the new management came in. Especially the mushroom rice.

It kinda sucks you can't even trust places like this to cook you a meal that isn't full of all kinds of shit, nor do they take the courtesy to do a bit of cleaning, after the amount you pay for something like that.

A few years back lots of Indian takeaways in West Yorkshire were being found with dogs in their freezers. It was on Watchdog and everything.

The old "Chinese using seagulls instead of chicken" story raises it's head here every couple of years.... last time I heard it it was about the one on the corner of King Street and Union Street, next to La Lombarda.

There's a lot of fucking meat on those seagulls up here, big bastards of things.

The old "Chinese using seagulls instead of chicken" story raises it's head here every couple of years.... last time I heard it it was about the one on the corner of King Street and Union Street, next to La Lombarda.

There's a lot of fucking meat on those seagulls up here, big bastards of things.

I would be all for eating seagulls. Hate the cunts.

It's usually Jimmy Chungs that gets mentioned for it.

But really, why would any restaurant go to the trouble of catching and killing seagulls when they can just get a bulk deal on battery hens?

I once got invited around to a lunch with a group of friends by another friend from Peru we had a few bottles of wine and some beer whilst he prepared the food. Out comes the food and it looked good, shredded meat, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, onions, some sweet sauce, generally stuff you'd think you could get in Peru.

So anyway we ate the food, we knew it was going to be traditional-ish Peruvian since we had been doing it every so often - English, Jellied eels, spotted dick, pheasant, scottish, haggis, rabbit, norweigan, salted fish, etc

At the end of the meal we had to try and guess what the meat was, i thought it was fried pork, others said it was chicken, others duck

Imagine the surprise when he said it was 'cooyes', we were like what the hell - because we didnt speak spanish.

Turns out 'cooyes' roughly translated means = a fucking guinea pig i got from pets at fucking home o_O

anyway... I want quality from restaurants not quantity, spend some money on cleaning it doesnt take long maybe 30 minutes per day and one hour per week to exterminate bugs, seal holes etc...