aberdeen-music

New Small Enclosed Area EP is ace

Ross

No idea when it`s out.

Looking forward to seeing them on Friday 13th August...

Not sure if the opening track should be the opening track but heh.

I`d possibly swap it with the track thats second on the cd you dropped off in the bar a few weeks ago.

It has now made it into my car. Very few cds do this.... Currently being played along with ET9 / Will Haven / Atlantic Soul and Ozomati

excellent! cheers dude, glad you like it.

I wanted track 2 to be swapped with track 1 as well, but the label and one or two of the band decided to swap them.

Track listing on your promo cd is-

1/ A Taste of India

2/ Bomb Alaska

3/ Hero Journey

4/ Who you are

We should be releasing it late July, artwork is done, just waiting on Hackpen to make the cds. Might be ready for our gig with Broken Oath and Radio Lucifer on July 24th at Drakes. If not we'll have them for the August 13th gig.

I'll pop by for those posters on the way home from the library today, should be dropping by in half an hour or so.

Guest stuartmaxwell

it is indeed fantastic, it was on my stereo for two days solid which never ever happens

i really think they have upped their game on this one, nice loud guitars, really nice effects etc

great stuff, prob the best aberdeen cd i have heard this year, it pains to say it but i reckon its better than eric euans one which says a lot

excellent! cheers dude' date=' glad you like it.

I wanted track 2 to be swapped with track 1 as well, but the label and one or two of the band decided to swap them.

Track listing on your promo cd is-

1/ A Taste of India

2/ Bomb Alaska

3/ Hero Journey

4/ Who you are

[/quote']

I seem to recall Shouting Myke having the same problem.. Thus the into to Only Someone was cut from the cd. The original recording has an intro.

I would swap the track order though as it then gives the cd a punchier start. Although it`s just an opinion.....

See you in about half an hour then..

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

hopefully, they deserve some success, they're an excellent band, always growing and improving

*remembers old fond memories of the first time i saw them, many moons ago*

well, with any luck we will have another ep/ or single out before the end of the year, which will be recorded by the guitarist from Terra Diablo/session guitarist of Snow Patrol, who offered to do it for a very small sum (just hope he remembers, as we were all a bit drunk at Perfect Circle!!)

We have one definite finished song "Little Urban Achiever" which we've played twice or thrice in Aberdeen, and spanks the pants of most of material that'll be definitely on it. We're also working on two incredible songs at the moment, which we could have finished quite soon. We've totally hit a purple patch, and are enjoying every minute of it.

:up: