aberdeen-music

Spotify playlists.

Lemonade

It was actually really tough choosing a Li-Lo track, there's too many good ones. I once forced Murray of the X-Certs to listen to the whole CD.

I think you can hear the influence.

There's a great bit in that song:

Felt like I couldn't breath you asked what's wrong with me

My best friend Lesley said, "Oh, she's just being Miley".

I love it.

What did you think of the final track by Kylie Minogue?

Probably the gayest thing I've ever heard. And I'm not just saying that. :up:

I'm actually listening to the Li-Lo album now, on your recommendation.

Probably the gayest thing I've ever heard. And I'm not just saying that. :up:

It's ace. That track makes The Village People sound homophobic.

I'm actually listening to the Li-Lo album now, on your recommendation.

Li-Lo had to get into the music thing because she's trying to imitate her idols Ann-Margaret and Marilyn Monroe. Actress, Singer, Dancer.

Triple threat.

There are some great photos of her "holding a guitar" in the inlay sleeve. Except, in her hands it's not so much a guitar as a big lump of sexual wood.

lindsay_lohan_guitar.jpg

Still, I'd let her handle my sexual wood, wouldn't you?

Check those heels out.

I've got everybody's playlists saved and though I haven't listened to them all in their entirety because it would take days, I've at least listened to the tracks that caught my eye that I either I'd never heard before and thought they sounded interesting, or that I hadn't heard in years.

This is Zombina off of Zombina And The Skeletones playlist and it's got some belters of tracks on it. Everything from Black Sabbath to Lady Sovereign. Give it a listen.

Spotify Resource

I've also added the theme from Gremlins to mine, and an amazing Flintstones / Bob Dylan soundclash. :rockon:

I found it really handy for my Uni radio show last semester. If people missed it, I would direct them the way of a spotify playlist as similar as I could get it to what was played. Now there's just a big long one containing most of the music (that I could find) I played last year. Definitely do it again if I get a show.

This is my playlist of stuff that's been sountracking my summer so far. Mainly jangly indiepop and 60's girl-group stuff.

Spotify Resource

Beautiful. I love all the girl group stuff, and I'm always keeping my ears open for stuff from that genre I haven't heard before. I'll be taking an education from your playlist.

(I'll just have to skip all the indiepop ;) )

Beautiful. I love all the girl group stuff, and I'm always keeping my ears open for stuff from that genre I haven't heard before. I'll be taking an education from your playlist.

(I'll just have to skip all the indiepop ;) )

A lot of the indiepop stuff on there is quite girl-group influenced so may convert you! Particularly Comet Gain, Lucky Soul, Hello Saferide and The Brunettes.

• 1 month later...