aberdeen-music

Acoustic Cover for Gay Pride gig?

Free Korps

I'm still your fag - Broken Social Scene.

Honestly, listen to it, it's acoustic and I genuinly think it would break away from clich songs and be a slightly more sincere meaningful piece to play at a gay pride gig.

We played at Aberdeen Pride a fair few years ago now and chucked in a hastily prepared Everly Brothers - All I Have to Do is Dream cover.

It was rubbish, but we had fun... Also did a solo acoutic bit at a fund raiser for Pride in Oh Henry's the following year and played all sorts of stuff in return for a free bar all night. me and my flat mate and our two girlfriends had a belter of a night that night, drank the bar dry!

We played at Aberdeen Pride a fair few years ago now and chucked in a hastily prepared Everly Brothers - All I Have to Do is Dream cover.

It was rubbish, but we had fun... Also did a solo acoutic bit at a fund raiser for Pride in Oh Henry's the following year and played all sorts of stuff in return for a free bar all night. me and my flat mate and our two girlfriends had a belter of a night that night, drank the bar dry!

I like how you worked that in. We support gays.....but we're nae poofs like.

• Upvote 2