aberdeen-music

for sale or trade - 2001 R-7 3 pickup Gibson les paul custom

His Majesty

I'm looking to sell or trade my LPC.

This is a great ferkin' guitar! Sounds clips featuring it can be found here:

Vox Supreme on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

D*A*M sound clips on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Tupelo Town Assembly on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The guitar is for sale for 2000 UK pounds ono.

Or I'm looking to trade it for a Fender custom shop telecaster of some kind, the most desirable being an aged sonic blue, maple neck tele.

It originally came with grovers which I still have and will of course include. One side of the split metal shafts of the treble/bridge volume pot broke off, but it still functions. I changed the wiring to 50's wiring. The pickup covers have been 'aged' to match the tailpiece.

My LPC comes with near mint original mid 50's super klusons which in themselves are worth a fair bit.

The guitar has some small dents from general use than is shown in these pics. Nothing major, nothing serious, just letting you know.

DSC03717.jpg

DSC03715.jpg

DSC03711.jpg

DSC03726.jpg

DSC03727.jpg

DSC03724.jpg

DSC03723.jpg

DSC03719.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If I may comment, your Les Paul is the type of gtr I would jump at, as I play a few high end Gibsons . But, currently, I'm VERY low on funds, but something to ponder.

Re "Custom Shop" Fenders, I needed a Fender of sorts, so I recently bought an American vintage Re Issue 62 Custom Telecaster, because I was blown away by the sound, look feel, & attention to detail.

I have a few friends who own Custom shop Fenders, & none of them Impressed me as much as the AVRI.

So, maybe a cost effective solution to your requirement?

Still, I wish I could afford your Les Paul, I love all Mahogany Gibsons.

Good Luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...