aberdeen-music

Noel Gallagher is a Fan of Kashmir Red!!!

Justin

Aye, think this is a fake twitter. It's first entry is April and I'm sure thats around the time when Liam had his twitter and was bitching about Noel on it, and Noel didnae have a twitter then - just his tour blog thingy. And the twitter updates just seem shorter versions of that blog so seems to be some fan (possibly a Kashmir Red member ;)) setting one up.

*edit* Although really want this to be true! And can't actually find anything definite to say its not his twitter so :up: good going anyway.

Guest idol_wild
As great as it is and happy for the band! Does he seem like the kind of character to use twitter?

It's very unlikely to be Noel himself, but it was still tweeted to over 14,000 people. That's good exposure, regardless of whether it is actually Noel or not. :up:

I must admit i know nothing about the page but i highly doubt its the man himself either. I mean i love Oasis, think Noel does speak some shite, but if it was him then i must admit im fairly chuffed! But as i said i doubt it was him but either way our Myspace has been hit pretty hard with hits (compared to normal) and mail etc which can only be a good thing.

Great coverage nonetheless.

Roll on the next gig.

Kashmir Red.

fucking hell Norther Uproar were bad....!!

oh come on, i loved them, right up until after their first album, performance at T in the Park was ace... for all 50 of us! also had one of their mates try to give me cheap gas/electricity bills or something once, door-to-door salesman, he was surprised i'd heard of them & had all their singles... :O

I actually went to see Northern Uproar at the Lemon Tree, my memory's a bit hazy of that 95/96 "Britpop" period, but I think Nick Taylor was doing the sound or something and got a load of us in free. Was actually a pretty good night. Not certian about this but Audioweb might have been the support (again, a bit hazy).