aberdeen-music

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

Le Stu

I got this for a fiver off play.com! Fucking awesome, though massively buggy even with the latest patches. Met a fellow breakdancing in the sky on one level... and the side missions are almost not worth bothering with because you sometimes can't finish them. Still, it's a bit different to all the other FPS games.

Great game, but as you said, quite buggy.

i also found that its very easy to get "lost" and not know what you are supposed to be doing.

i ended up ploughing through to the end very quickly and missed out on practically the whole story.

the prequel "Clear Sky" is a huge improvement, and well worth getting. just make sure you install all the updates before you begin.

I found I got lost a lot as well. I also got on the wrong side of the Duty faction for reasons I don't adequately understand which made it a little tricky to get through Rostok back to Barkeep.

So, I killed the lot of them :up:

I may get the prequel as I really enjoyed the game, despite it being so confusing.

I found I got lost a lot as well. I also got on the wrong side of the Duty faction for reasons I don't adequately understand which made it a little tricky to get through Rostok back to Barkeep.

So, I killed the lot of them :up:

I may get the prequel as I really enjoyed the game, despite it being so confusing.

yeah, that was my same experience.

i reckon you will defiantly enjoy the prequel.