aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
TVcasualty

Anyone wanna start a pop punk meets hardcore band?

Simple question dont you think? If you do, gimme a shout - need a 2nd guitarist, drummer and bassist, if sumone can also sing thats cool, if not we'll get a vocalist too!

Wanna play orig material, this is not a cover band!

Influence/ style -

New Found Glory

Alkaline Trio

Rise Against

Blink 182

Goldfinger

etc, etc

:up:

What happened? Is it 1999?

You nuts? The youths are all about this stuff now. Set Your Goals and all that pretend punk nonsense.

You nuts? The youths are all about this stuff now. Set Your Goals and all that pretend punk nonsense.

Well i havent really moved on from 1999 and im sick of this town being filled with mediocre metal bands - where has all the fun gone? So im gunna start a mediocre pop-punk band to make up for it!

Well i havent really moved on from 1999 and im sick of this town being filled with mediocre metal bands - where has all the fun gone? So im gunna start a mediocre pop-punk band to make up for it!

well said dude:up:

Simple question dont you think? If you do, gimme a shout - need a 2nd guitarist, drummer and bassist, if sumone can also sing thats cool, if not we'll get a vocalist too!

Wanna play orig material, this is not a cover band!

Influence/ style -

New Found Glory

Alkaline Trio

Rise Against

Blink 182

Goldfinger

etc, etc

:up:

Ive not really moved on from 1999. Im looking for a side project from my other band Ill happily play guitar/bass/maybe some vocals if you want. I see the browno dude got in touch too maybe get something on the go as I emailed him too.

Im currently in Avoid The Morning as Vocals/Guitar Avoid The Morning on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads as my audition piece :)

Aaron