aberdeen-music

Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb

Guest tv tanned

Guest tv tanned

OK.

Am I the only person bemused as to the praise being lavished on aforementioned band?

They have completely butchered the best song on The Wall, and it truly is cringeworthy, yet people refer to them as 'the next big thing'.

Am I alone in thinkind that as well as being truly appalling they should be strung up for desecrating such a wonderful song?

hmm, tough one. yes their cover of pink floyd is pants, but they have 2 or 3 good songs on the album, and nowadays thats all you need in order to have an "album of the year". They are the kind of band that hav a few gd songs but the rest of the album is shite, just there is a never ending list of bands that this applies to.

ive seen you in the middle of the night with a cuecumber

scissor sisters nearly make me throw up, they suck its the type of music your student neighbours play full volume at 2 am and try to sing louder than the cd player with the fucking window open

like the darkness they will eventulay fuck off

who's heard that female group do an "all right now" by free cover? i think they have released it' date=' bastards[/quote']

Heard it and it stinks more than the morning afters shits!.

They should be lined up and smacked like the bitches they are. Here's hoping it falls on it's arse and dies.

scissor sisters are the saviours of pop and disco

good songs (some great ones)

they even look like proper pop stars and not like made-up ones

comfortably dull is one of their numbest tunes but that says more about the boring hippy bastards who wrote it in the first place, although it does actually sound fantastic dead loud in a club when you are totally fucking spannered

theres a track on the SS album called 'Nasty' or something....its the funniest rudest hookiest song Ive heard since Sex Dwarf by Soft Cell....amazing.....it will come out as a single no doubt

scissor sisters are the saviours of pop and disco

good songs (some great ones)

they even look like proper pop stars and not like made-up ones

comfortably dull is one of their numbest tunes but that says more about the boring hippy bastards who wrote it in the first place' date=' although it does actually sound fantastic dead loud in a club when you are totally fucking spannered

theres a track on the SS album called 'Nasty' or something....its the funniest rudest hookiest song Ive heard since Sex Dwarf by Soft Cell....amazing.....it will come out as a single no doubt[/quote']

hrmmm nah not nasty...theres "filthy/gorgeous" or "lovers on the backseat" on of those u mean possibly?

I heart the scissor sisters. i think they are hilarious and I really like their version of Comfortably numb. I also really like Pink Floyd's Original. But you can't dance to it. I think the SS album is pretty ace, a couple of songs get on my tits though.

filthy/gorgeous is a fantastic song. It makes me feel dirty.

hrmmm nah not nasty...theres "filthy/gorgeous" or "lovers on the backseat" on of those u mean possibly?

yah that one (i never know the proper titles cos i dont keep the original sleeves and cd cases with the cds - all flatpacked in those wallet things so theres still room to move in me house)

but yeh, that, and 'lovers on the backseat' just ooze delicious sleaze

theres some dull tracks on the album too but the good ones totally compensate

i even like the one that sounds like a texan boogie linedancing thing (the one after Filthy gorgeous I think)....it just makes me think of a load of gay red neck truckers doing a sychopated very camp linedance routine.....good use of restrained swearing in the chorus too

i fucking love that band!