aberdeen-music

Bigsby

Guest Gladstone

Ah, well, thanks for the "props", but while I do indeed have much to be proud of, I have much more to be ashamed of. It's nice that people think some of the things I post are funny but I do get uncomfortable with all this being discussed (especially having my own thread). The reps a bit showy and ostentatious for my liking, Neil, any chance of getting the option to hide it back?

• Upvote 1

"Has much to be proud of"

Just noticed the rep points.........

That's what happens when you're a relentlessly funny bastard I guess.

:up:

You could just cut out the middle man (Ab-music) and suck him off?

Guest idol_wild
Broon tea towel holder.

I reckon Bigsby, Lucky Rathen, Original Spies and idol wild have some sort of mutual rep point spunkfest going down. idol wild is the lowest in the food chain obviously :up:

He's obviously the giver to Original Spies taker.

I'm always the giver.

You're only gay if you take it.

Guest idol_wild
How do you reckon the roles are allocated in Elton's house? I can never decide....I reckon it must be turn about or something...

I reckon Elton takes it.

It's perhaps dictated by their poop planner though.

PS - Blame Dave Officer for the 'poop planner' thing. I'll say no more.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Shagging another dude is gay, however giving him a cheeky wank or a blowjob is not gay. Unless you get caught, then it's quite gay. Gloryholing isn't gay cos you never saw his face, so it COULD have been a girl with a dick on a stick. Unlikely as it may seem, as long as you keep thinking that while you're sucking the dick, it's fine. I'm glad I've cleared this up.