aberdeen-music

Jack's Mannequin at King Tut's

The59Sound

shame king tuts blows these days dude to a heafty DB limit on it,

would be cool to see jacks mannequin there if it was better than last time i was at tuts.

How long has that been in place? I saw The Hours there last month and it didn't seem too bad.

I pounced on this one, just out of sheer love for this band. Tickets are 12.50 stbf, not too bad.

if there's still tickets left tomorrow aka payday i'll probably buy some. not overly fussed though, saw them in manchester earlier in the year and it was ace but the screaming fangirls ruined it. they ruined it bad. i do love jack's mannequin though.

yeah i read that, not surprised but am pretty disappointed. part of the reason i wanted to go was the intimacy, i've already seen them in manchester academy 3 so this isn't really going to be anything special compared to that. hmph.

I've read it's to do with 'phenomenal' demand... but it didn't sell out until after a few days, so I say tough to those who didn't get tickets in time!

Nevermind, I'm sure it'll be good regardless.