aberdeen-music

Sonic Youth

Guest Kryys With No 'X'

What's with all this stabbing and cutting......have you all joined Dayeth's pirate crew or something!!!

Tell me, or I'll have a hissy fit and stamp my foot.

Kitchen Cynics...........vicious and muscle-bound (and that's just my teddy!)............,....

What's with all this stabbing and cutting......have you all joined Dayeth's pirate crew or something!!!

Tell me' date=' or I'll have a hissy fit and stamp my foot.

[/quote']

It's the company I keep *points to 'eat your parents'* My ticket shall be within my company sooooooon (hopefully).

Mmmmmmm... Chronic Spoof...

Guest gilly
2190Kim_Gordon_Alan_Cynic.jpg

On the left the lovely Kim Gordon of Sonic Youth' date=' on the right we have the 'mysterious' Alan of Kitchen Cynics fame, fortune and all round goodness!

:)[/quote']

hah, ace. mr davidson.. the best art teacher i ever had.

That's a 100 lines for you, Miss H....."I must not 'out' my cruel Art teacher on the Aberdeen Music Forum"!!!!!!!!!!

Kitchen Cynics.............................................producing crap since 82..........................

thats mine ordered and sorted.

I am now happy.

Your faces are safe from my blade... for now

Damn!!! I was going to pretend it was a duelling scar I got whilst attending Heidelberg University. Then I was going to get myself a monocle and some riding boots. The rest I leave up to your sordid imaginations!!! (and my own, heh heh heh!)

Kitchen Cynics......................................Muttley Impersonator supreme.....................

Damn!!! I was going to pretend it was a duelling scar I got whilst attending Heidelberg University. Then I was going to get myself a monocle and some riding boots. The rest I leave up to your sordid imaginations!!! (and my own' date=' heh heh heh!)

Kitchen Cynics......................................Muttley Impersonator supreme.....................[/quote']

all you need to do is insult my fashion sense to my face... then you can have your battle scar... I dont take insults against my threads very well.

Ok' date=' then...........practice attempt number 1.............."Hello, Lester! My you look particularly fetching tonight. Was there a sale on at C&As? "

How's that?[/quote']

one of my favourite tshirts when in was a kid was from C&A's.... however... I do despise BHS.... they really need to redecorate.... I also hate cheap nylon - i love 80's look nylon-esque fabric.

complex really.

BHS disappoints me greatly with it's tasteless swimming costumes. But C&A is a gift from God. That is the God of reasonably priced men's clothing. (although I am not a man)

Well BHS is owned Philip Green the same guy who owns Burton, Top Shop et al.

C&A - I would like to see them back in the UK selling ski jackets to people who never went skiing, strangely cheap and colourful clothing etc but they have exited the UK clothing market for good :moody: