aberdeen-music

this site is shit

S I D C A

I was going to be a fascist nerd police and just delete this pish, but it may just serve as an example of the user SIDCA, and why is no longer around, for those who don't know already. He was banned some time ago for exactly this kind of pointless irrelevant pseudo-offensive crap. Ranting at the staff, usually using a disability as a kind of insult for some reason, is not exactly the kind of contribution we're really looking for, despite the fact that he is Aberdeen's only real musician.

Unfortunately he's a bit like the pathetic drunk who gets thrown out of a club at 11, then stands staring at the bouncers for the next three hours shouting about how crap the club is anyway.

I'm registered, how does that tweak yer theorem?

Le Stu, take the sword, it will make a man of you and save Jesrusalem at the same time.

Oh you know, I just figured that registered users who're banned probably have the same access to post as unregistered users. Very sorry, I did not clearly express myself. This often the case.

I can't take the sword. I'm a hater, not a fighter!

I was going to be a fascist nerd police and just delete this pish, but it may just serve as an example of the user SIDCA, and why is no longer around, for those who don't know already. He was banned some time ago for exactly this kind of pointless irrelevant pseudo-offensive crap. Ranting at the staff, usually using a disability as a kind of insult for some reason, is not exactly the kind of contribution we're really looking for, despite the fact that he is Aberdeen's only real musician.

Unfortunately he's a bit like the pathetic drunk who gets thrown out of a club at 11, then stands staring at the bouncers for the next three hours shouting about how crap the club is anyway.

Oh, I had a friend like that once! Murray fae Torry. I think he started a fight with the whole of Drakes once.

He's a bit better now :up:

(bit offensive yer tone there, i dont know you but I reckon you are the metro-sexual bra wearer in the lorelie? average band, terribly infalted local esteem. I do like a lot of yer songs though, but image wise put the basque away. " real" musician? never claimed that, maybe guilt troubleing you dude? nae learned yer' scales?

It's a website- the whole thing is pretty much pointless, what does it achieve? nowt. the reasons i used to get involved were the arguments, they were fun, pissy but ultimately harmless. Folk i used to get into fights with on here were allways really sound in real life. the censorship has got really rid-ick. ( like the chronicles)

Look, I'm not bothered about being banned, I'm not really involved in bands here anymore- but i do think you lot take a rather harsh line in banning folk- stripey i know was a dick- but it was so great to read, same with milner- folk that wanted to get involved in a pointless war could- but i still feel folk like milner and stripey contributed in some way.

As a READER i miss the likes of milner. dont make this site so dull!

as far as your assesment of my posting on here- yer pretty much right, allthough yer tone is cock-ish, which i think is why i disliked the whole mod-clique, as far as being irrelevant- yer being a dick, BIZ is irrelevant, CLOUD also- there's a lot of folk you could do without.

this place is a video game, I'd love to come back for the banter, but the banter is long gone.

Alkaline and nefarious kunt are the new kings..... hmmm. ( bit dull)

night night.

(at least you didn't delete it!)

I have to say, I miss Stripey's posts also. Maybe not the ones where he was ranting about Israel so much... but if it was about electronic music, he definitely had a clue.

I'm not sure if stripey was a scam- but it was fun. i get bored of reading about how much folk on here agree about stuff, it's nae REAL. like-ah-say, I'm banned, a troll, like J.C on the cross- bleedin' for yer sins. ( nae quite).

I'm not sure if stripey was a scam- but it was fun. i get bored of reading about how much folk on here agree about stuff, it's nae REAL. like-ah-say, I'm banned, a troll, like J.C on the cross- bleedin' for yer sins. ( nae quite).

you go dude! more power to the people! stick it to the man... and all that jazz!

Neither agreeing or disagreeing with the gentleman... just thought I'd add a tone of drunken ambivalence to the whole proceeding ;)

Now where's my prawn curry??!!

Guest Hobo
(bit offensive yer tone there, i dont know you but I reckon you are the metro-sexual bra wearer in the lorelie? average band, terribly infalted local esteem. I do like a lot of yer songs though, but image wise put the basque away. " real" musician? never claimed that, maybe guilt troubleing you dude? nae learned yer' scales?

It's a website- the whole thing is pretty much pointless, what does it achieve? nowt. the reasons i used to get involved were the arguments, they were fun, pissy but ultimately harmless. Folk i used to get into fights with on here were allways really sound in real life. the censorship has got really rid-ick. ( like the chronicles)

Look, I'm not bothered about being banned, I'm not really involved in bands here anymore- but i do think you lot take a rather harsh line in banning folk- stripey i know was a dick- but it was so great to read, same with milner- folk that wanted to get involved in a pointless war could- but i still feel folk like milner and stripey contributed in some way.

As a READER i miss the likes of milner. dont make this site so dull!

as far as your assesment of my posting on here- yer pretty much right, allthough yer tone is cock-ish, which i think is why i disliked the whole mod-clique, as far as being irrelevant- yer being a dick, BIZ is irrelevant, CLOUD also- there's a lot of folk you could do without.

this place is a video game, I'd love to come back for the banter, but the banter is long gone.

Alkaline and nefarious kunt are the new kings..... hmmm. ( bit dull)

night night.

(at least you didn't delete it!)

You quite obviously do care about being banned otherwise you wouldn't bother with this. Its alright to feel rejected, I did when your Mother rejected me. That is the reason I bummed your father instead.

See how immature posts can get?

You care about being banned enough to kick up a stink so please continue denying it.

Are you biz, milner, stripey or just another anonymous reject like myself?

Cloud is here because he is harmless yet annoying and serves as an outlet for anger. Your posts are quite amusing now, hey I even bother to reply to them. Why? because i'm bored and have nothing better to do.

Have a good night, sweet dreams xxxxxx

HEY Dinna drag me intae yer drunken argument ye bams, I'm only here to see if there's ony gigs on the horizon, but sadly the site is pretty duff at giving me the info I need .

Aberdeen Music? where? when? , and dinna say The Whats on guide, at the Top right of the screen , or the shite on the Forums at the top left OR I'll fucking burst . Richt, that's ma wee rant ower for the day, if ye fancy an argument, you could do worse than ging doon The Moorings, Tan a heap o weird drinks and argue wi yersel in the wonky fairground bit o metal masquerading as a mirror in the gents . At least ye get discount for dressing as a Pirate, Ha Harrrr min .

I thocht Sidca was that scary guy wi the curly hair - or maybe Craig - (I'm off in a huff),( oops, no I'm nae, ma lead is stuck in the door ) the bass player