aberdeen-music

Mortgage / Financial Advisors

Chris

Can anyone recommend, from personal experience, a good IFA in Aberdeen?

The mortgage and financial advisor I used to use has since sold his company to a very large, national company and I'm no longer happy with the service. So if anyone can recommend someone that does residential mortgages (looking to move house soon) and also savings/pensions/other general financial stuff that would be great.

Preferably one that listens patiently to what you're telling them and then offers advice accordingly.

Can anyone recommend, from personal experience, a good IFA in Aberdeen?

The mortgage and financial advisor I used to use has since sold his company to a very large, national company and I'm no longer happy with the service. So if anyone can recommend someone that does residential mortgages (looking to move house soon) and also savings/pensions/other general financial stuff that would be great.

Preferably one that listens patiently to what you're telling them and then offers advice accordingly.

I didn't have a particularly good experience with Midas who are based in Golden Square so would recommend avoiding them.

Thanks for the recommendations folks. I've since discovered that my solicitor, who's service I've been very happy with over the years, has a financial advice firm operating from their offices. So I'm going to try them first.