aberdeen-music

Flash Games

Le Stu

Pretty ace game. Was rather addictive. Meant to go to bed an hour ago but instead I've been playing this. I hold you, Le Stu, responsible! Lol :p

Sorry about that. But you could have ended up watching Paxman! It's better, I think.

If anyone has any games as good as this, load the thread up :up: There are so many pish flash games out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting into Pandemic 2. Madagascar is indeed a bastard and I've yet to find an optimal growth strategy for my virus that doesn't have about 2 other countries slamming their borders, ports and airports shut before I can infect them. Very addicting game :up:

i usually sell off the symptoms so i have a very discreet virus, then buy up the transmissions and the resistances until it spreads everywhere, then buy up to the last tier of symptoms, and bam! start off with the big guns. usually works pretty well, takes a lot of patience though!

i usually sell off the symptoms so i have a very discreet virus, then buy up the transmissions and the resistances until it spreads everywhere, then buy up to the last tier of symptoms, and bam! start off with the big guns. usually works pretty well, takes a lot of patience though!

Yeah, that was where I was going. Trying to get the minimum visablility and sneak it past the world :up: I think, if you choose virus, then sneezing symptom works best but I'm trying out fever on its own as well. Though, I haven't tried no symptoms at all yet... that didn't occur to me.