aberdeen-music

Gibson SG Pete Townshend Sig Model for Sale

Azzurro

Pete Townshend Gibson SG Signature Guitar 2001

Please note that this guitar is NOT one of Gibson's run of 250 PT SGs (in 2000), but the later production run issued in 2001.

This Pete Townshend SG has truly been cared for. It has been treated as a collection piece over the years and has never been gigged, rehearsed with or even left the house!

Although this guitar is over 8 years old, it really is in superb condition. There are no body scratches or dings, all the chrome still shines and the hardware is in tip top condition. All the electrics are fine, with no dropouts or crackling from the pots or the three way switch. The only evidence of it being played is some very light pick marking on the scratch plate (only seen held up to the light).

Technical Summary:

Body - Mahogany

Neck/Profile - Mahogany

Fingerboard/Inlay - Rosewood 22 frets/Dot

Scale/Nut Width - 24 3/4" , 1 11/16"

Binding - Cream on fingerboard

Bridge/Tailpiece - Compensated wrap-around bridge and tailpiece

Hardware - Chrome

Pickups - Dual P-90

Controls - Two volume, two tone, three-way switch

Finish - Satin Mahogany Cherry Red Nitro Finish

The silk screen Pete Townshend signature on the reverse of the headstock is obviously a feature of this Signature SG.

This PT is complete with original tan Gibson USA hard case, with silk screen printed Pete Townshend signature dust cover and black fluffy interior. The combination lock has not been used . The case is in A1 condition.

I am selling this at a bargain price of 875.00.

Pic are available. Just email me at the address below and I will forward

If interested, please cantact me at azzurro@azzurro.co.uk

• 2 months later...