aberdeen-music

Bands playing on thurs (fudge's 5th birthday at moshulu)

Craig Fudge

Of the bands i've spoken to so far

the Cuts are taking a drum kit (other drummers will have to take their own snare cymbals as usual)

Spike Pile Driver can possible take a guitar amp (need to confirm this as it was only arranged by a drunken conversation in the kebab shop)

Still looking for at least one more guitar amp and a bass amp.

Any other equipment a band needs they'll have to take themselves.

I'll try and get in contact with the bands tomorrow, tuesday anyway.

Thank you.

i have a vast list of equipment the simon gall abnd are bringing in my pocket.

drums

bass (DI)

electric guitar

keys 1 (DI)

keys 2 (DI)

vox 1

vox 2

vox 3 (+ flute)

sax 1

sax 2

acoustic guitar (DI)

jimmy t. of CLS needs to know all this :)

When you say electric guitar do you mean amp as well?

Are they ok for sharing stuff? No point in taking two kits?

Will call Jimmy the morn.

Still looking for a bass amp.

Of the bands i've spoken to so far

Spike Pile Driver can possible take a guitar amp (need to confirm this as it was only arranged by a drunken conversation in the kebab shop)

Thank you.

I was fucking minced that day lol!!! I went to bed and surfaced on Monday!!! lol

But yes, I do remember speaking to you and I can take an amp along Mr Craig. Unfortunatly I can really only use it for the Spike part and possibly the band after Spike (not because Im a wanker) but because I then have to use it for a gig with Element 106 which is about 2 hours after Spike play Moshulu.

Cheers

Hog :up:

Guest Sundaram
I was fucking minced that day lol!!! I went to bed and surfaced on Monday!!! lol

But yes' date=' I do remember speaking to you and I can take an amp along Mr Craig. Unfortunatly I can really only use it for the Spike part and possibly the band after Spike (not because Im a wanker) but because I then have to use it for a gig with Element 106 which is about 2 hours after Spike play Moshulu.

Cheers

Hog :up:[/quote']

What a slut, two bands/gigs in one night...

See you Thursday Mr Hogg. :bat:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
It's just occured to me that my amp is still there from when it was used for the Neil Layton gig. That'll do as a spare / replacement when Hog goes off to his OTHER gig. One a night just isn't good enough for him eh?

It's all good though.

Hog is a whore, end of story. Leaves it to me to punt the CD's after we finish our racket-making antics.

Guest Keira

woah that was a gig and a half. didnt get to see it all and it probably isnt even finished yet.

but let me tell you, the simon gall band are ace! fucking ace.

hah... and pass the parcel! :up::partyboy: im sure shaun is very happy to have recieved alan!

Well I had a great night, although I'm most upset at missing Spike Pile Driver (I got to chat with jakey, which was cool!). It was fab to speak briefly with ShaunF, and the wonerful Shaun the Ox, Philip, Jim, Sharon, Frosty Jack,Simon Gall Band, Lester Burnham, Cuts, etc etc

I also got more than a lttle bit drunk, so apologies to everyone I upset, especially You Nazi......forgive an old, sad individual who should know better!!!!

Now sober addition........I wasn't badly behaved last night....just loud and a bit boorish....sorry!...............................................................