aberdeen-music

fat people

ben_1903

There should be the same kind of system in places selling food that there is in bars. In a pub, If you appear to be drunk, you don't get served.

In Mcdonalds they should say to the proper flesh blimps ...'sorry I can't serve you, I think you've had enough.'

And for people teetering on the edge of fattydom they should allow them a half salad but confiscate their keys so they have to walk home.

• Upvote 1

I don't mean slightly over weight people

but you know those ones who have arms that are like legs, and actually have a front arse hanging between their legs. They walk like john Wayne...

fucking hate them.

Fatties should be put down.

/rant.

I'd like to disagree with you.

but I don't.

They should be raced until they either slim or perish, in amphitheatres like in Roman times. They shall have a 5 minute head start until we unleash the bears. In training, they shall be fed on Special K and that really watery skimmed milk. No sugar!

• Upvote 1

They should be raced until they either slim or perish, in amphitheatres like in Roman times. They shall have a 5 minute head start until we unleash the bears. In training, they shall be fed on Special K and that really watery skimmed milk. No sugar!

I have never met you; but if I ever do, I'd like to buy you a pint.

Something that really bothers me is fatties on planes and buses.

1. why can fatty +luggage be allowed on, but I have to pay extra for my heavy luggage even if it weighs less than the fatty and their non heavy luggage?

2. Fatties should have to buy extra seats so I don't end up sat on half a seat with their sweaty fat rolls falling all over me.

I've heard it referred to as a Gooch, also.

There's just no need for someone to acquire one.

I thought the gooch was the area of skin between the bawsack and the poophole. I'd need to check with a doctor though.

I hate seeing fat people wave. Every square inch of skin on their arm seems to move independently and it makes me sick.

I've heard it referred to as a Gooch, also.

There's just no need for someone to acquire one.

The man quoting Marcus Brigstocke is right (?!)

The gooch usually refers to the perenium of either sex, i.e "My Girlfriend had a sweaty gooch after the cross country bike ride"

I don't mind fat people.

However, I do mind parents who take their fat kids to mcdonalds.

Also, fat ladies who actually wear clothes that flaunt the flabby stomach. Honestly, it's delusional that a fat gut is sexy... Or perhaps they have convinced themselves that they look like a supermodel with their Dunlop tyre sticking out

I hate fat people who drink diet coke with a burger, or buy some fruit with a Starbucks coffee.

You're doing it wrong.

i'm not fat, and i drink diet coke with a burger, and sometimes have fruit and a coffee?

So clearly didnt mean you as it says fat people and you said your not fat...So i guess he hasn't a hatred for you....

I love fat people...I can never eat a whole one though...

Its the fat person smell i hate (like there b.o has b.o or something)....And there sweaty top lips hate them anaw.......

So clearly didnt mean you as it says fat people and you said your not fat...So i guess he hasn't a hatred for you....

but surely it should make no difference whether a fat person orders that or a slim person does? surely it would be better for them to order the diet coke/burger combination...? he just sounds a little silly. i mean, yeah the burger is unhealthy, but the diet coke is at least helping out a tiny bit with calories. a lot of fat people just can't be assed doing anything about it. as a once fat person, i know i used to not give a shit about what i ate.

i'm not fat, and i drink diet coke with a burger, and sometimes have fruit and a coffee?

cool_story_bro_trollcat.jpg

but surely it should make no difference whether a fat person orders that or a slim person does? surely it would be better for them to order the diet coke/burger combination...? he just sounds a little silly. i mean' date=' yeah the burger is unhealthy, but the diet coke is at least helping out a tiny bit with calories. a lot of fat people just can't be assed doing anything about it. as a once fat person, i know i used to not give a shit about what i ate.[/quote']

You are the one that sounds silly because didn't even understand what I meant:

Healthy option + calorie-tastic option = you're doing it wrong, especially if you are on a diet.

2. Fatties should have to buy extra seats so I don't end up sat on half a seat with their sweaty fat rolls falling all over me.

I don't know if it is certain airlines or an industry standard but if you are over a certain girth you have to buy two seats. I know this because some behemoth I used to work with and her surely-the-fattest-man-in-Aberdeen husband were made to do this for a flight, much to her chubby indignation. They both smoked a shit load too meaning each laboured breath was a guttural wheeze, complimenting their grotesque appearance.

It's a shame really, as is any self destructive addiction, but I can't help feeling that a bit of bullying should be applied by all rather than sympathy or encouragement to be big and proud.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::puke: