aberdeen-music

FOR SALE: 2 x Michael Jackson tickets

Dan G

Cheers! I'm glad you liked it.

I thought it was a bit rubbish myself and not even funny enough for the humour forum.

I think the mods can delete this thread actually. Just seen that Michael Jackson thread and realised folk have already gone to town on poor old MJ, so I'm gonna go ahead and award myself this:

timeline.jpg

Apparently the promoters booking this are $600M out of pocket. Surely an insurance job!

Maybe, but if you were an insurance broker would you have insured the comeback shows? Fair enough, nobody expected him to die, but the odds on it going tits up for one reason or another were surely pretty high.

Maybe, but if you were an insurance broker would you have insured the comeback shows? Fair enough, nobody expected him to die, but the odds on it going tits up for one reason or another were surely pretty high.

Exactly, I for one never saw him getting past single figures for number of shows played, if he even got more than one out of the way. Far too ambitious an undertaking.

No way. But then again, if I was a promoter I sure as hell wouldn't book an MJ tour either!