aberdeen-music

Michael Jackson RIP

ca_gere

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

To be fair, i made plenty of Jade Goody jokes when she died. So i am being immensely hypocrital, and freely admit that. However i don't care.

Yeah but to be fair, Jacko deserved to be in the headlines, Jade didn't

Not yet. "Unconfirmed reports" of his death is all I see.

They plastered a big banner across the screen a few minutes ago saying MICHAEL JACKSON DIES.

The Associated Press have called it - if they have, then it's final, surely?

And they've just said "Michael Jackson has died age 50".

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

To be fair, i made plenty of Jade Goody jokes when she died. So i am being immensely hypocrital, and freely admit that. However i don't care.

Yeah but to be fair, Jacko deserved to be in the headlines, Jade didn't

Plus he was found not guilty of the child molestation. I don't think anyone could argue that Jade was not guilty of having cancer.

RIP MJ, fucking uri geller though, what the hell was that on BBC just now? hell of a shock, like. properly out of nowhere, damn shame too :(

on a slightly more positive note - that was some pretty immense reporting from TMZ.com to get that story an hour and a half before anyone else. It pales in comparison to michael jackson dying, but props where props are most certainly due.

how long before we have the "faked his own death" conspiracies?