aberdeen-music

Michael Jackson RIP

ca_gere

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I'm absolutely in shock. I've been an MJ fan my entire life, since i first heard Bad when i was about 7, I was a virtual fanatic as a kid and I've been buying and enjoying his music ever since. His 80s stuff, to me anyway is some of the best music ever written. I was just listening to Thriller this morning actually and considering trying to score tickets for one of his gigs at the 02. Controversies, eccentricities and general weirdness aside, his music was fucking brilliant. RIP.

I was just flicking through the news channels on tv before retiring to my bed and saw the headlines flash up on bbc and sky, acording to bbc it is confirmed he was taken to hospital, but unconfirmed he was dead, sky are saying he is 100% dead.

If it is true, it really is a shame, all oddities asite, jacko is one of the few artists i have enjoyed all my life, the man was a truely brilliant songwriter.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Might have known someone would be enough of a penis to start making child molester jokes, didn't think it would be you tho Jan...

easy, no one's made any child molester jokes. jan made a joke about his ability to still play gigs, which is somewhat diminished in his present state.

tis too soon though.